Model 2 allows you to connect directly to Oracle, without needing to install Oracle Client on the computer which run C# applications. You need to copy some DLL libraries of the Oracle client, and several ODAC XCopy libraries into your project. まずはじめに AnkhSVN をダウンロード. AnkhSVN のトップページを開くと、以下の画像のように「Download AnkhSVN 2.0」と「AnkhSVN 2.1 daily builds」というリンクがあります。. Subversion 1.5.x 系列を使用している場合は正式版 (Download AnkhSVN 2.0) を、 Subversion 1.6.x 系列を使用したい場合や最新の機能が好きな場合. Migrating from AnkhSVN to VisualSVN is a straightforward process. The most recent VisualSVN 7.1 and VisualSVN 6.5 releases add support for multiple working copies within a single solution, and this makes the migration practically instant and painless for almost all users.
Free VisualSVN Community License
VisualSVN Community License is a free of charge license that allows to use VisualSVN on any computer which is NOT a member of an Active Directory domain. Community License permits commercial use and is ideal for freelancers, students and hobbyists.
Migrating from AnkhSVN to VisualSVN
For detailed instructions on how to migrate from AnkhSVN read the Migrating from AnkhSVN to VisualSVN guide.
VisualSVN — Professional Subversion integration for Visual Studio
VisualSVN is a Visual Studio plug-in that integrates Subversion (SVN) and TortoiseSVN seamlessly with Visual Studio. VisualSVN virtually eliminates the management of your project source code files within Subversion. Program, design, debug and deploy with VisualSVN as your silent partner that safeguards your source code.
All regular Visual Studio editions are supported, including Visual Studio Community. But there is no support for all versions of Visual Studio Express.
With VisualSVN deployed throughout your development organization, all of your developers will be using Subversion confidently and effectively to manage and safeguard your organization's work product.
Why You Should Use VisualSVN
- Ease of use: VisualSVN makes Subversion substantially easier to use within Visual Studio than using TortoiseSVN alone with Subversion.
- Deep integration of Visual Studio projects and solutions with Subversion file management. You don't have to think about Subversion when you work with files and projects in Visual Studio.
- More stable, simpler and easier to use, and more reliable than available open source alternatives (according to independent reviewers and bloggers).
- One-stop source control lets you perform all user level Subversion functions — manage project files, checkout, commit, and other operations — within Visual Studio.
- Compatible with the latest Subversion and TortoiseSVN releases. Continually updated.
- Inexpensive to purchase, and easy to set up.
Quick and Easy Adoption
- One-click import of a new solution: the Add Solution to Subversion wizard gets you started quickly and reliably. With one simple step, your solution is placed under Subversion source control.
- One-click checkout: the Get Solution from Subversion dialog makes checkout quick and painless. Developers instantly get to work on shared projects.
- Fully TortoiseSVN integrated: all source control functions use the standard TortoiseSVN dialogs. Your knowledge of TortoiseSVN is immediately useful.
- Watch the quick Getting Started demo and learn how easy Subversion can be.
Transparent Source Control That “Covers” You At All Times
- Automatically adds every created item to Subversion.
- No ignore/exclude patterns to manage: Visual Studio temporary files such as the contents of obj and bin folders are ignored by default when using VisualSVN.
- Transparently move/rename your files and folders (and the complete history of these changes will be preserved by Subversion).
- Common file operations are transparently reflected to Subversion: Drag & Drop, Copy & Paste and “Save As” all cause the right thing to happen within version control.
- “Traffic-light” style Subversion visual status is displayed for every versioned item in the Solution Explorer.
- Status display is displayed in the status bar at all times with a traffic light style visual indicator, so that you instantly know if files have changed. Avoid “dirty commits” and keep your work grouped logically as you commit your changes.
Unique Features That Enhance Your Productivity
- Quick Diff marks changes visually within Visual Studio using color coding. You can see the changes in your source file from the repository version at a glance. There is fast navigation available to move to the next changed section. You never have to open a separate “diff” window to see what you have changed. And you don't have to hunt for changes.
- Quick Revert uses the Quick Diff color coding to allow you to easily restore changes that have been made from the repository version. Just select the changes that are displayed by Quick Diff and perform “Revert Selection”. Quick Revert is fully integrated with the Visual Studio Undo/Redo stack.
- Track and manage all changes made to your source file by using the unique visual assists that are provided by VisualSVN. You are free to use external applications and you will always see exactly what has changed. Never make a “dirty commit” again.
- Seamless integration with built-in and third-party refactoring tools such as ReSharper. Source code changes and file operations such as renaming are handled for you and are reflected transparently to Subversion by VisualSVN. Even changes in more complex objects such as forms and ASPX pages are handled transparently by VisualSVN and are accurately reflected to Subversion.
- Handy VisualSVN toolbar provides clean, direct access to the most important commands and features of Subversion. We even provide a combo box containing the URL of the current Subversion branch, and you can use it to quickly change between branches.
VisualSVN is well recognized as a stable and robust Visual Studio plugin. It is used by Fortune 500 companies, hi-tech startups, Microsoft MVP's and famous open-source projects.
A comparison of Subversion clients includes various aspects of computer software implementations of the client role using the client–server model of the Subversionrevision control system.
TortoiseSVN, a Windows shell extension, gives feedback on the state of versioned items by adding overlays to the icons in the Windows Explorer. Repository commands can be executed from the enhanced context menu provided by Tortoise.
SmartSVN provides a similar Explorer integration, but also can be used as a standalone SVN client for different platforms. SmartSVN is available in three different editions: A free Foundation edition with fewer features and two commercial editions called Professional and Enterprise with the full feature set.
Some programmers prefer to have a client integrated within their development environment. Such environments may provide visual feedback of the state of versioned items and add repository commands to the menus of the development environment. Examples of this approach include AnkhSVN, and VisualSVN for use with Microsoft Visual Studio, and Subversivefor use with Eclipse. Delphi XE Subversion integration is built into the Delphi IDE.
It is common to expose Subversion via Webdav using the Apache web server. In this case, any Webdav client can be used, but the functionality provided this way may be limited. Alternative ways to serve Subversion include uberSVN and VisualSVN Server.
Subversion clients comparison table
|Name||Programming language, toolkit||Operating system||License||Integration||Languages||Network protocols||Current version||Last release date||Server functionality||Visualization|
|AnkhSVN||C#, SharpSvn||Microsoft Windows||Apache License||Microsoft Visual Studio (all editions except Express)||English||http, https, svn, svn+ssh, file||2.6.12735||October 5, 2016;|
4 years ago
|No||Diff, blame, history, properties|
|eSvn||C++, Qt||Unix-like operating systems (Linux distributions, FreeBSD, Sun Solaris and others), Mac OS X and Windows||GPL||GUI, standalone (like WinCVS, Cervisia)||English||http, svn||0.6.12||For *nix OSs: July 16, 2007;|
13 years ago. For Windows: July 12, 2007;
13 years ago
|PixelNovel Timeline||C++||Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows||Free if used with PixelNovel web storage, 30-day trial with commercial upgrade otherwise||Adobe Photoshop||English||svn||1.0||July 7, 2009;|
11 years ago
|QSvn||C++, Qt||Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows||GPL||GUI, standalone (like WinCVS)||English||0.8.3||July 26, 2009;|
11 years ago
|RabbitVCS||Python, GTK+||Linux||GPL||Nautilus, Thunar, Gedit, CLI||ca, cs, de, en, es, fa, fr, he, hr, it, ja, nb, nl, pl, pt, ro, ru, sk, sl, sv, zh_CN||http, https, svn, svn+ssh, file||0.18 ||February 12, 2020;|
14 months ago
|RapidSVN||C++, wxWidgets||Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, Solaris, many more||GPL||GUI, standalone||Unicode, many||0.12.1||June 28, 2012;|
8 years ago
3 years ago
|No||Diff, merge, revision graph|
|svn-scm||TypeScript||Linux, macOS, Windows||MIT License||Extension for Visual Studio Code||English||Depends on local svn installation||2.13.5||November 12, 2020;|
5 months ago
|Yes||Quick Diffs in gutter, Create changelists, Change working copy, branching, creating patches, diff viewing|
|SVN Notifier||C#||Microsoft Windows||GPL||GUI, standalone. It needs TortoiseSVN installed.||English||http, https, svn, svn+ssh, file||1.9.3||June 25, 2012;|
8 years ago
|TortoiseSVN||C++, MFC||Microsoft Windows (32/64-bit)||GPL||Windows Shell (Explorer)||54 languages (including en)||http, https, svn, svn+ssh, file, svn+XXX||1.14.1||February 10, 2021;|
2 months ago
|Yes||Diff, merge, Revision Tree, blame|
|Trac||Python||Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows||Modified BSD||web-based||[31 languages]||file||1.2.4||July 17, 2019;|
21 months ago
|Version Control for engineers||-||Windows||freeware||GUI, standalone||English||http, https, svn, file||0.20||November 10, 2016;|
4 years ago
|No||Internal image diff, external diff, diff for MS Word doc, MS Visio VSD drawings, DWG and DXF drawings, Kompas CDW, commit logging|
|Versions||-||macOS||Proprietary, 30 day trial.||GUI, standalone||English||ssh-svn||1.4.1||March 15, 2018;|
3 years ago
|?||diff, update, commit, revert,|
|ViewVC||Python||http, https||'two-clause Berkeley-style'||web-based||English||http, https, svn, svn+ssh, file||1.1.23||November 4, 2014;|
6 years ago
|?||Diff, annotation, blame, revision graph|
|VisualSVN||Microsoft Windows (32/64-bit)||proprietary||Microsoft Visual Studio (all editions except Express)||English||http, https, svn, svn+ssh, file||7.3.0||October 6, 2020;|
6 months ago
|Xcode||Objective-C, Cocoa||macOS||Proprietary, free||Xcode IDE||English||9.4.1|
Support for SVN was dropped in Xcode 10
|June 19, 2018;|
2 years ago
Standalone Subversion clients comparison table
|Client name||Free||Network protocols||Diff||Merge||Browse remote repository|
|SubTile||Yes||http, https, svn, svn+ssh||Yes||Yes||Yes|
- ^Cei, Ugo; Lucidi, Piergiorgio (2010). Alfresco 3 Web Services. Packt Publishing Ltd. p. n.p. ISBN9781849511537. Retrieved 2013-03-04.
In Eclipse, for instance, you will have to install one of the existing Subversion plugins, such as Subversive [...]CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^eSvn - Browse /eSvn/0.6.12 at SourceForge.net
- ^eSvn - Browse /eSvn/0.6.11 at SourceForge.net
- ^Press Room - PixelNovel - innovative tools for Adobe Photoshop users, such as version control for Photoshop and a Photoshop plugin for exporting photos to FlickrArchived 2012-07-12 at archive.today
- ^PixelNovel Timeline Released - Press Release -PixelNovel - innovative tools for Adobe Photoshop users, such as version control for Photoshop and a Photoshop plugin for exportin...Archived 2012-07-13 at archive.today
- ^SubTile Project
- ^'svn-scm'. github-JohnstonCode-svn-scm.
- ^JohnstonCode. 'Releases-2.13.5'. GitHub.
- ^Trac Changelog
- ^Trac Changelog
- ^″Version Control for engineers″ page on Sourceforge
- ^'Versions'. versionsapp.com/.
- ^'Versions App release notes'. versionsapp.com.
- ^viewvc Documents & files:
- ^VisualSVN Version History
- ^Xcode on the Mac App Store