- Bulk Renaming Tool
- Bulk Renaming Software Examples
- Bulk Renaming Software Programs
- Bulk File Rename Software Free
- Best Bulk Rename Software
The Free File Renaming Utility for Windows.
Rename multiple files with the click of a button.
Bulk Rename Files. Rename Us allows to rename or copy multiple files on Windows. When renaming or copying, the file names are changed according to flexible criteria (rules) specified by the user. You can specify the following renaming rules: Add prefix or suffix. Cut prefix or suffix. Capitalize first letter. Replace substring. Bulk Rename Utility is a software utility for Windows which allows you to rename multiple files and folders, based upon flexible criteria. For example, you can add. Bulk Rename Utility: file renaming software for Windows. Bulk Rename Utility is free of charge for personal, private use, at home. To use Bulk Rename Utility within a business entity, company or for commercial purposes, a commercial license is required. Bulk Rename Utility allows you to easily rename files and entire folders based upon. Batch File Rename is a powerful and flexible file renamer designed for digital camera owners, web masters, music and image collectors, and people who need to keep files well organized. Batch rename multiple photos and files at once with Bulk Rename Utility. We walk you through the interface and different features.
Bulk Rename Utility: file renaming software for Windows. Bulk Rename Utility is free of charge for personal, private use, at home. To use Bulk Rename Utility within a business entity, company or for commercial purposes, a commercial license is required.
Bulk Rename Utility allows you to easily rename files and entire folders based upon extremely flexible criteria.
Add date/time stamps, replace numbers, insert text, convert case, add auto-numbers, process folders and sub-folders....plus a whole lot more!
Bulk Renaming Tool
- Rename multiple files quickly, according to many flexible criteria. Learn More
- Rename files in many ways: add, replace, insert text into file names. Convert case, add numbers. Remove or change file extensions.
- Check the detailed preview before renaming.
- Rename photos using EXIF metadata (i.e. 'Date Picture Taken', 'Resolution' and other information embedded in all JPG photo files) Rename your holiday pictures from a meaningless dsc1790.jpg to NewYork1.jpg in a flash.
- Rename MP3 files using ID3 tags (a.k.a. MP3 ID3 tag renaming).
- Rename files using Windows File Properties (e.g. media video length, width, height, rate, publisher, etc).
- Change files' creation and modification time stamps.
- Easy to Install. Download and start renaming your files now!
Bulk Rename Utility is an easy to use file rename program (a.k.a. file renamer). Renaming multiple files and/or multiple folders has never been easier! It has a small memory footprint so it can be left running all the time without consuming all your memory. It started as a freeware Visual Basic tool, but as its popularity has grown it has been completely rewritten in C++ to be robust and lightweight - and very, very fast! It can easily handle folders/discs containing well over 100,000 entries... and it can batch rename 1,000s of files in seconds.
The software gets downloaded very frequently. It has a large base of regular users and an active User's Forum. Most of the features have originated from users' suggestions. As such, it is continually being enhanced and improved.
As well as being 'recommended' by a number of web sites, Bulk Rename Utility has also appeared on many magazine cover-discs, from Brazil to Sweden.
Bulk Rename Utility is compatible with all versions of Windows, e.g. Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003, 2000.
If you have a suggestion for a new feature, get in touch and it could appear in a future release of the software!
Bulk Renaming Software Examples
- Rename files, folders or both.
- Remove, add or change text in the file names.
- Perform text substitution.
- Change the case of file names.
- Remove characters or words.
- Remove digits or symbols.
- Append or prepend text to file names.
- Append the parent folder's name to a file name.
- Append dates to file names in many formats.
- Add text from the clipboard to multiple file names.
- Auto-number files with very flexible rules.
- Preview the new names before renaming.
- Sort the file details by any column.
- Save your renaming criteria into favorites.
- 32-bit and 64-bit application.
- Portable / no-install version.
Bulk Renaming Software Programs
- Add 'Bulk Rename Here' to the Windows Explorer for quick access (optional).
- Directory recursion - process files/folders in all sub-directories too.
- Use Regular Expressions to rename files / folders.
- Rename files from an input text-file list (CSV).
- Create an Undo batch file.
- Log all renaming activity to a log file.
- Change file and folder date/timestamps (created, modified, accessed).
- Change file/folder attributes (hidden, read-only, archived).
- Rename photos using EXIF metadata (i.e. 'Date Picture Taken', 'Resolution' and other information embedded in all JPG photo files).
- Rename MP3 files using ID3 tags (a.k.a. MP3 ID3 tag renaming).
- Rename files using Windows File Properties (e.g. length, width, height, rate, publisher, title, etc). More than a hundred attributes for different file types.
I've been trying to rename several thousand JPEG files so they will display in the order I want. Found BRU. FANTASTIC. I'm still learning the control panel but BRU has already solved my immediate problem and it is now permanently on my taskbar. GREAT UTILITY.
Other Software to Try
Try also ViceVersa PRO, easy to use file copy software (a.k.a. file synchronizer / backup).
Bulk File Rename Software Free
With ViceVersa PRO you can copy efficiently multiple files between folders, disks, computers. Copy thousands of digital photos, documents and files that you need to backup or mirror to an external media (e.g. USB Drive, NAS), another hard-disk, or another computer (desktop, server, workstations over LAN, VPN).
Best Bulk Rename Software
The copy can be performed on-demand (i.e. as requested by the user), scheduled (e.g. every X hours or at an established time during the day), event-driven (e.g. when connected to the network or when a USB drive is inserted) or even in real-time (i.e. as soon as changes to files are detected). Learn more about real-time functionality
ViceVersa PRO will automatically only copy files that are new or have changed since the last time it run: so you can have an always up-to-date, exact replica of all your important files, file by file and folder by folder. It couldn't be easier!
Are you looking for a simple way to backup your files to Amazon S3? Try S3Express S3 Command Line Utility for Windows. Easily upload, query, backup files and folders to Amazon S3 storage, based upon multiple flexible criteria. Quickly upload only new or changed file using multipart uploads and concurrent threads. Create custom batch scripts, list Amazon S3 files or entire folders, filter them with conditions, query, change object metadata and ACLs and much more. Free 21-day trial available.