A new move, a new home, means you have so much to share. With LG Smart Share, you can discover new and exciting ways to enjoy your videos, movies, and music on your smart phone, tablet, PC, and more on you LG Smart TV with webOS. To get started, press the Home button on the Magic Remote. Using your TV remote to navigate to the Smart Share feature of your TV. On your Mac, click the AirPlay icon located on the right side of the Menu bar. Select your LG TV then choose the name of your Mac to connect. Your Mac is now mirrored to your LG TV.
- How To Cast From Computer To Lg Smart Tv
- Yes, Smart TV Brings You To Use The Screen Mirroring Without The Internet Connection. However, The Following Needs To Be Done 1.Switch On The Tet...
- PC Screen Sharing Using Miracast (Windows 8.1 Or Higher ...
- How To Do Screen Mirroring On LG Smart TVs
Casting your Android device’s screen on television right next to you is worthwhile when you want to share a video or a movie, show off some photos, or play your favorite mobile game. These days, a lot of our photos, videos, games, and office/schoolwork documents are stored on our smartphones; luckily, we can now share these on our LG TV at home, office or school. This will let you mirror anything you do on your phone to your the TV until you turn off the casting process. To connect Android to LG TV, you may refer on this article to assist you.
How to Connect Android to LG TV
Connect Android to LG TV with Miracast
You can also mirror and display the screen of your Android to any receiver or a Miracast-capable TV. Moreover, everything that is being showed on your Android phone is exactly what will be displayed on your LG TV. This device is a wireless USB-like object that connects laptops, tablets, or any Android phones to be casted on TVs or PC monitors. To know more on how to connect Android to LG Smart TV, follow the step-by-step procedure below.
- Insert your Miracast receiver to your TV with the use of an HDMI cable and USB cable. Then, turn on and select HDMI mode on the list.
- On your Android phone, proceed to the phone settings and select “Cast Screen”. Search for the Miracast device and tap it on to link.
- Your phone is now mirrored on your LG TV.
Connect Android to LG TV with ApowerMirror
ApowerMirror is a great application that allows users to be able to screen share Android to LG TV or to any larger screens like a computer or a projector. With this, users are able to share demonstrations of courses’ modules on their classes, meetings or seminars; enjoy watching movies and play mobile games on a wider monitor display. Additionally, this tool may help you to video record your amazing gameplay or any screen activity on your mobile phone to your LG TV. It also supports iOS devices, which you may freely choose to connect via lightning cable or through Wireless internet server. To start using this wonderful too, just follow the simple steps and instructions on how to cast to LG TV from Android, start the mirroring process.
- Download, install, and Launch the application on both Android and PC.
- Connect your Android to PC via USB cable. Then the connection will be initiated automatically.
- Now on your phone grant the access by clicking “Start Now”.
- Once connected, connect it now to your LG TV with the use of an HDMI cable. Your phone then is now mirrored to your LG TV.
Connect Android to LG TV with LetsView
Want a free one? Try using LetsView. It has significant similarity with the Apowermirror when it comes to features and protocol. They offer the same functions but with LetsView it is for free. No sign-ups needed and no limitations in usage. You can use all features without restrictions. Likewise, this works with all device platforms. Meanwhile, to connect Android to LG TV, follow the guide below.
- Get the app on your phone and your TV.
- Connect both devices under the same network.
- Get the pin from your TV.
- Enter it to your phone by clicking the first icon from the right side of the interface.
- Enter the pin and the mirroring will begin.
These are the three of the best ways to connect your android to your LG TV. You may now display your Android’s screen activity to a larger screen display at home, which is your LG TV. Watching movies, displaying photos and playing your favorite mobile games will be so much fun. All tools offer you stress-free ways on how to connect Android to LG Smart TV, However, if you want the best quality mirroring features I highly recommend ApowerMirror.
How To Cast From Computer To Lg Smart Tv
If you do not want to watch a movie sitting in front of your Mac, you can share your Mac screen to TV and enjoy the movie on a larger screen. Also, this can help you display a presentation or any files from your Mac to your TV if you are discussing a topic in a large audience. Luckily, there are top screen mirroring tools that can help you screen share Mac to LG TV. Check out these tools below.
Top 3 Tools to Mirror Mac to LG TV
LG Smart Share
To connect Mac to TV, you can rely on the built-in screen mirroring feature of the LG TV – Smart Share. This feature allows you to mirror your phone, tablet, and PC, and Mac to LG TV including the audio-visual capability of the devices. With this, streaming videos and watching movies are highly enjoyable as these movies and being casted on a wider screen. Just follow the simple and easy steps below to mirror Mac to TV.
- Using your TV remote to navigate to the Smart Share feature of your TV.
- On your Mac, click the AirPlay icon located on the right side of the Menu bar. Select your LG TV then choose the name of your Mac to connect.
- Your Mac is now mirrored to your LG TV.
Next, we have LetsView. This amazing screen mirroring tool can help you cast your Mac’s screen to your LG TV in no time. It is useful for entertainment, app presentations, meetings, livestream, and also teaching because of its high-quality screen mirroring display. To learn how to use this tool to cast and stream Mac to LG TV, simply follow the steps below.
Yes, Smart TV Brings You To Use The Screen Mirroring Without The Internet Connection. However, The Following Needs To Be Done 1.Switch On The Tet...
- Go to the official website of LetsView and download the application on your Mac. Also, install LetsView for TV on your LG TV. You can also click the button below to get the tool.
- On your Mac, launch the app and click Computer Screen Mirroring.
- Input the PIN code displayed on your TV to connect your Mac to your LG TV.
ApowerMirror is also a great tool for screen mirroring Mac to LG TV. This top screen mirroring tool allows you to connect your Mac to your LG TV smoothly with a high definition resolution. You can stream videos, browse photos, display files, and many more with this tool. Check out the steps below to learn how to mirror Mac to LG TV.
PC Screen Sharing Using Miracast (Windows 8.1 Or Higher ...
- Get the app and have it installed on your Mac and LG TV. Run the app once installed.
- Go to your Mac and click TV option on the application’s interface.
- Enter the PIN code and click the Start mirroring button.
- Then your Mac will be connected and mirrored to your TV immediately.
These are the best screen mirroring tools for you to cast Mac to LG Smart TV. All listed tools are helpful and feasible when it comes to using your LG TV as an external screen for your Mac. Moreover, these methods and tools are safe, easy, and free to use. Just choose the one that fits your needs best.