- Cast Samsung Galaxy To Lg Tv
- How To Cast Samsung Phone To Lg Tv
- Cast Samsung Phone To Lg Tv
- Cast Samsung Tablet To Tv
- Samsung Tv Cast
Make sure that your Android device and TV are on the Same Network. Open the Google Home App on your Phone or Tablet. Tap the device you want to cast your screen to. Tap Cast my screen. On your phone, open the mobile SmartThings app, and tap Menu icon (the three horizontal lines). Tap Settings icon, and then swipe to Tap view, Tap sound. Tap the switch to turn it on. Bring your phone closer to the TV, and then tap the Allow phone presence detection notification when it appears on your phone screen.
Ways to Mirror Android on LG TV
ApowerMirror is a professional application which lets you mirror your smartphone into the computer. All you need to do is to download the app on both phones and PC. Next, connect your device via USB cable and wait for the app to detect it. Your device is now being mirrored on PC. Aside from mirroring your device on a TV, you can also mirror it on your computer. Anyway, computer monitors are also bigger than the screen of your phone. In fact, mirroring on the computer is easier than you thought. Here is the detailed way to mirror Android to LG TV:
- Download and install the app on your PC and your Android phone. Install the app and launch on both devices.Download
Tip:Make sure both devices are connected under the same Wi-Fi server.
- Get a HDMI cable and connect your TV to your PC.
- Its time to connect the phone now to your PC to reflect it ro your TV. On your phone, tap the “M” button. Then tap “phone screen mirroring”.
- Now, tap on “start now” to begin mirroring.
ApowerMirror is good as it is. Will there be any tool that can do better? Well, the next tool that I am going to introduce is a free version of ApowerMirror. You get all the features ApowerMirror can give, (Except Remote control) for free. The tool is called LetsView. It is a multitasking screen sharing platform that surely works on Android to your LG TV through a wireless connection. Also, this app is Miracast ready. If your TV or PC supports Miracast, mirroring will be as easy as 123 steps. Meanwhile, here is a guide on how Mirror Android to LG TV using LetsView.
Download and install LestView on your Android phone and TV.
- Launch the app and make sure they are connected under the same Wi-Fi network.
- Get the pin showing from your TV.
- Type the pin on your phone by clicking the first icon from the left at the upper right side of the main interface.
- Enter then click “Start Mirroring”. Your phone will be then cast on your LG TV.
Samsung’s Screen Mirror Feature
Samsung’s models like Samsung SIII and up have screen mirroring options which allow users to mirror their screen on TV. Note that this one works on Smart TVs. With the built-in screen mirroring of Samsung Android devices, you can now enjoy watching your videos on LG TV. Here is how to mirror Android on LG TV.
- Press “Source” button on the remote control.
- Select “Screen Mirroring.” The TV will then wait for an available device to be connected. The screen of your device will automatically be displayed on the TV once it is detected.
- On your Samsung device, go to “Settings” and then go to “Connect and Share.” Simply turn on “Screen Mirroring.”
Android 4.4.2 and above can mirror their screen on televisions by using Chromecast. Google mentioned on its support page about this. You just have to make sure that you have Google Home installed on your Android phone. In case you don’t have, you can download it in Google Play Store for free. Note that you also need to connect on the same WiFi connection to stream Android to LG TV. Here is how it works.
- Open Google Home app.
- Slide out the menu and then choose “Cast Screen/Audio.”
- Tap the blue button and then choose your TV.
- The phone will then be cast on the television.
Those are the ways on how you can do screen mirroring Android to LG TV. You may now enjoy watching all the videos and movies saved on your Android phones in a bigger screen. Furthermore, you can also consider mirroring your Android on your PC’s screen.
Casting your Android device’s screen on television right next to you is worthwhile when you want to share a video or a movie, show off some photos, or play your favorite mobile game. These days, a lot of our photos, videos, games, and office/schoolwork documents are stored on our smartphones; luckily, we can now share these on our LG TV at home, office or school. This will let you mirror anything you do on your phone to your the TV until you turn off the casting process. To connect Android to LG TV, you may refer on this article to assist you.
How to Connect Android to LG TV
Connect Android to LG TV with Miracast
You can also mirror and display the screen of your Android to any receiver or a Miracast-capable TV. Moreover, everything that is being showed on your Android phone is exactly what will be displayed on your LG TV. This device is a wireless USB-like object that connects laptops, tablets, or any Android phones to be casted on TVs or PC monitors. To know more on how to connect Android to LG Smart TV, follow the step-by-step procedure below.
- Insert your Miracast receiver to your TV with the use of an HDMI cable and USB cable. Then, turn on and select HDMI mode on the list.
- On your Android phone, proceed to the phone settings and select “Cast Screen”. Search for the Miracast device and tap it on to link.
- Your phone is now mirrored on your LG TV.
Connect Android to LG TV with ApowerMirror
Cast Samsung Galaxy To Lg Tv
ApowerMirror is a great application that allows users to be able to screen share Android to LG TV or to any larger screens like a computer or a projector. With this, users are able to share demonstrations of courses’ modules on their classes, meetings or seminars; enjoy watching movies and play mobile games on a wider monitor display. Additionally, this tool may help you to video record your amazing gameplay or any screen activity on your mobile phone to your LG TV. It also supports iOS devices, which you may freely choose to connect via lightning cable or through Wireless internet server. To start using this wonderful too, just follow the simple steps and instructions on how to cast to LG TV from Android, start the mirroring process.
How To Cast Samsung Phone To Lg Tv
- Download, install, and Launch the application on both Android and PC.
- Connect your Android to PC via USB cable. Then the connection will be initiated automatically.
- Now on your phone grant the access by clicking “Start Now”.
- Once connected, connect it now to your LG TV with the use of an HDMI cable. Your phone then is now mirrored to your LG TV.
Connect Android to LG TV with LetsView
Want a free one? Try using LetsView. It has significant similarity with the Apowermirror when it comes to features and protocol. They offer the same functions but with LetsView it is for free. No sign-ups needed and no limitations in usage. You can use all features without restrictions. Likewise, this works with all device platforms. Meanwhile, to connect Android to LG TV, follow the guide below.
Cast Samsung Phone To Lg Tv
- Get the app on your phone and your TV.
- Connect both devices under the same network.
- Get the pin from your TV.
- Enter it to your phone by clicking the first icon from the right side of the interface.
- Enter the pin and the mirroring will begin.
Cast Samsung Tablet To Tv
These are the three of the best ways to connect your android to your LG TV. You may now display your Android’s screen activity to a larger screen display at home, which is your LG TV. Watching movies, displaying photos and playing your favorite mobile games will be so much fun. All tools offer you stress-free ways on how to connect Android to LG Smart TV, However, if you want the best quality mirroring features I highly recommend ApowerMirror.