Did you use TickTick Chrome Extension before? If not, first take a quick look on its three main features.
The Taskade Chrome Extension turns your New Tab into a productivity machine. Keeping track of your tasks and goals normally takes willpower and mental effort. With this extension, your goals and ideas are always just one tab away — no effort required.
- How can we help you? Get Started Advanced Tips.
- Open the Zapier Chrome extension and click on the Zap Enter the Title, Description, and Due Date for your Task Zapier will create the Task in TickTick!
- TickTick Extension for Chrome is a simple extension which provides a to-do and task list to make all things done and get life well organized. Your daily must-have to-do and task list to make all.
1. Get timely notification
The number on the icon of TickTick Chrome Extension counts your overdue tasks and today tasks, which reminds you of certain events for today.
2. Add emails to TickTick instantaneously
“Add to TickTick” makes it easy to add an email to TickTick. You can click “Add to TickTick” button after finishing reading an email.
3. Add websites to TickTick
If you want to add a website to TickTick as a task, you can just right click the page to choose “Add to TicKTick”. BTW, you are allowed to choose a list and set a due date for this task.
So what’s new in our latest version?
In the past, TickTick Chrome Extension will close automatically when you click other places on web, which might be annoying for some users. The latest version perfectly avoids this situation, because this time it is a totally independent window which can be dragged freely.
The latest version hasn’t been released in Chrome Web Store, but if you want to be an early bird, here is the link: http://j.mp/ticktickext
After you download this package, you should first release it into a folder, then:
Ticktick Chrome Store
1. Open Chrome, and click the option menu (three short lines) in the top-right corner to choose “Settings”
2. Click “Extension” on the left panel
3. Check off “Developer mode” on the top right of the page
4. Click “Load unpacked Extension” to upload the folder you released from the package
5. Then the icon of TickTick Chrome Extension will appear on the right of the address bar. To start using it, just click the icon
Don’t hesitate to tell me your feeling regarding this new update and we are ready to listen and answer!
No related posts.
We are very happy to share with you that TickTick for chrome extension is finally ready for you. Click https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ticktick-extension/diankknpkndanachmlckaikddgcehkod now to be the first to try it out for free!
TickTick is your daily must-have to-do & task list to get life well organized. Along with the launch of Chrome Extension, TickTick.’s cross-platform synchronization moves a big step forward.
Get know some key features of TickTick Chrome Extension now.
- Sync all your to-do’s across all devices
- Recurring tasks and instant time reminder
- Drag tasks to rearrange order
- Create subtasks in checklist
- Add notes to tasks
- Plan agenda in calendar view
- Classify tasks into folders
- Archive completed tasks
- Instant count undone tasks
- Share task lists to collaborate
- Convert google emails into tasks
Ticktick Chrome Os
Chrome Ticktick Web
No related posts.