Characterization, when used in materials science, refers to the broad and general process by which a material's structure and properties are probed and measured.It is a fundamental process in the field of materials science, without which no scientific understanding of engineering materials could be ascertained.
- This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand XRD in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Electronics terminology in particular. X-Ray Diffraction Academic & Science » Electronics.
- Definition of diffraction grating in the Definitions.net dictionary. Meaning of diffraction grating. What does diffraction grating mean? Information and translations of diffraction grating in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
- Raman scattering or the Raman effect (/ ˈ r ɑː m ən /) is the inelastic scattering of photons by matter, meaning that there is both an exchange of energy and a change in the light's direction. Typically this effect involves vibrational energy being gained by a molecule as incident photons from a visible laser are shifted to lower energy.
- DISCRETION meaning in kannada, DISCRETION pictures, DISCRETION pronunciation, DISCRETION translation,DISCRETION definition are included in the result of DISCRETION meaning in kannada at kitkatwords.com, a free online English kannada Picture dictionary.
Blend of electric + ion, coined by Irish scientist George Stoney in 1891, changed by him multiple times from an earlier electrolion and original electrine (used as early as 1874) as the name for the electric charge associated with a univalent ion. Compare electro-, -on.The particle ('corpuscule') was discovered in 1896. The name electrion was proposed for the particle in 1906 but curtailed because Hendrik Lorentz preferred electron.
- (Received Pronunciation)IPA(key): /ɪˈlɛktɹɒn/
- (General American)IPA(key): /ɪˈlɛktɹɑn/
- (physics) The subatomic particle having a negative charge and orbiting the nucleus; the flow of electrons in a conductor constitutes electricity.
- (chemistry,obsolete)Alloys of magnesium and other metals, like aluminum or zinc, that were manufactured by the German company Chemische Fabrik Griesheim-Elektron.
- (Hà Nội) IPA(key): [ʔɛ˧˧ lɛk̚˧˦ t͡ɕəwŋ͡m˧˧], [ʔe˧˧ lɛk̚˧˦ t͡ɕəwŋ͡m˧˧]
- (Huế) IPA(key): [ʔɛ˧˧ lɛk̚˦˧˥ ʈəwŋ͡m˧˧], [ʔej˧˧ lɛk̚˦˧˥ ʈəwŋ͡m˧˧]
- (Hồ Chí Minh City) IPA(key): [ʔɛ˧˧ lɛk̚˦˥ ʈəwŋ͡m˧˧], [ʔej˧˧ lɛk̚˦˥ ʈəwŋ͡m˧˧]
- Phonetic: e léc trông, ê léc trông
- Synonym:điện tử
Sorry, we could not find an exact match.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of diffraction grating in English
- optical device consisting of a surface with many parallel grooves in it; disperses a beam of light (or other electromagnetic radiation) into its wavelengths to produce its spectrum
Recent Search HistorySee and manage history
English to Kannada Dictionary: diffraction grating
Meaning and definitions of diffraction grating, translation of diffraction grating in Kannada language with similar and opposite words. Spoken pronunciation of diffraction grating in English and in Kannada.
Tags for the entry 'diffraction grating'
What diffraction grating means in Kannada, diffraction grating meaning in Kannada, diffraction grating definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of diffraction grating in Kannada.
Also see: diffraction grating in Hindi
Our Apps are nice too!
Dictionary. Translation. Vocabulary.
Games. Quotes. Forums. Lists. And more...
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Kannada Words Meaning In Kannada
Techniques Meaning In Kannada
We provide a facility to save words in lists.
Custom Word Lists
You can create your own lists to words based on topics.
To manage lists, a member account is necessary.
Keep in Touch
Get our Apps
- © 2021 Shabdkosh.com, All rights reserved.
Like Meaning In Kannada
- Fast, Free and Offline
- Over 100,000 words
- Audio Pronunciation
- Word Games
- Word & Quote of the Day