'But I think ECM is executed because I saw the log above the upper log' - Not sure what do you mean by 'ECM is executed', but I see no ECMConfig.cmake or ecm-config.cmake in your following description. Also, in your log you have the warnings first. Why do you ignore them? Could not find a package configuration file provided by 'ECM' (requested version 1.0.0) with any of the following names: ECMConfig.cmake ecm-config.cmake composer failed to open stream too many open files. The Extra CMake Modules package, or ECM, adds to the modules provided by CMake, including ones used by findpackage to find common software, ones that can be used directly in CMakeLists.txt files to perform common tasks and toolchain files that must be specified on the commandline by the user. This topic describes the database table schemas for an object store. Database tables that map directly to a persistable class store information about the state of.
- [email protected]:~/kitemmodels/build$ cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX= -DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH= ..
- CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:6 (find_package):
- Could not find a package configuration file provided by 'ECM' (requested
- version 5.20.0) with any of the following names:
- Add the installation prefix of 'ECM' to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set 'ECM_DIR'
- to a directory containing one of the above files. If 'ECM' provides a
- separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been installed.
- * ECM (required version >= 5.20.0) , Extra CMake Modules. , <https://projects.kde.org/projects/kdesupport/extra-cmake-modules>
- CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-3.2/Modules/FeatureSummary.cmake:553 (message):
- feature_summary() Error: REQUIRED package(s) are missing, aborting CMake
- Call Stack (most recent call first):
- -- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
- See also '/home/ponchale/kitemmodels/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log'.