The ultimate farming simulation returns with a complete graphics overhaul and the most complete farming experience ever Become a modern farmer and develop your farm on two huge American and European environments, filled with exciting new farming activities, crops to harvest and animals to tend to. Drive over 300 authentic vehicles and machines now including John Deere - but also Case IH, New.
- As the title says. I got the PS5 on day 1 and I copied the fs19 game data to the PS5. Yesterday I tried to install a few mods and surprise you can't. It shows that your used memory is at 100% and even if you uninstall mods it stays at 100%. Graphics are the same as the PS4 Pro but the loading times are faster.
- RASSVET #6 / FREE pH / Farming Simulator 19 PS5 Let’s Play FS19. Map by: Den Ben. GIANTS Software. Focus Home Interactive. The harvest on F6 is complete.
- 13 NEW MODS THUNDERRRR! (Review) Farming Simulator 19 FS19 3rd May 2021. GIANTS Software. Focus Home Interactive. What mods do we have?
Updated with new information from Giants Software. See below.
A lot of FarmingSimulator fans have assumed that 2020 would be the year of Farming Simulator21, I included. Today, we learned that our assumptions have been wrong. GiantsSoftware won’t release a new game this year.
This breakswith the company tradition of releasing a new game every second year.
Soon after I published the post about Focus Home Interactive’s (FHI) latest earnings report, I learned that there’s more to the story. Several financial news websites quoted a press release issued by FHI. Here is the interesting part for us Farm Sim fans:
No new Farming Simulator TitleLaunching for FY2020-21
GIANTSSoftware, the owner of Farming Simulator, has informed Focus Home Interactivethat no new Farming Simulator title will launch in Fiscal Year 2020-21. Theparties continue working on the Farming Simulator 19 franchise with new content(DLC, expansion…)
The abovestatement was confirmed by Chris “O5-Chris” Stumpfer just moments ago on the FarmingSimulator Discord.
As both thepress release and O5-Chris mentions, there will be DLCs and expansions comingto Farming Simulator 19 later this year. And a new game?
Well, Focus Home Interactive’s fiscal year starts on April 1st. So, when the press release mentions no new game in the fiscal year 2020-21, it means there will be no new Farming Simulator game between April 1st, 2020, and March 31, 2021. What happens after that, on the other hand, is quite a different story (see below…)
Update: 3 New DLCs in 2020
(Updated with more info from Giants) According to a press release from Giants Software, there will be three more DLCs coming in 2020. Those DLCs will bring the total machinery count to beyond 450! (Now, it’s somewhere around 360 when not counting all the mods…)
Here’s anotherinteresting bit of information from that press release:
Fs19 Ps5 Release
Whilethe series is getting ready for the next generation of gaming hardware, existingand newunannounced partners will provide an exciting and fresh mix of vehicles and tools for the next installment of the franchise in2021.
What's New In Fs19
- 3 more DLCs are coming to FS19 this year.
- Those DLCs will add about 90 more vehicles and tools.
- New (and unannounced) partners are joining the game.
- The Next Farming Simulator game will be released in 2021.
- There's no word yet on what the name will be...