Zoom is known as the most famous video conferencing application. Zoom is created with cool features like group chat, up to 1000 video call participants with recording features. Zoom is supported by all systems like iOS, Android and Windows.
Sep 13, 2018 The TV is discoverable and I can hit connect, when I do - the TV acknowledges the PC is trying to connect, but the PC screen never appears on the TV and it times out on the TV after several minutes. Unfortunately none of these solved the issue. While using the TV for zoom meetings, we can navigate the web browser for Video Conferencing, webinars, web conferencing, and even screen sharing. After this, you can easily join or host a meeting. Can I cast Zoom Meetings to the TV from my iPhone? Yes, we can easily cast Zoom meetings to the TV from an iPhone through airplay mirroring.
If you want to connect with your participants on a bigger screen, this blog is for you! Through this blog, I have jot-down easy steps on “how to cast Zoom meetings to TV.” You can connect Zoom with your TV to see a better picture and quality of audio will also be improved.
Also Read: How To Screen Record Zoom Meeting With Audio
How To Cast Zoom Meetings To TV
For Firestick or Fire TV Users
Below mentioned is a step-wise guide to connect Zoom from windows to Amazon Fire Stick.
Step 1- Setting up Zoom conference app
- Go to the official Zoom site and sign up or log in.
- Click on “Host a meeting” or “Join a meeting” as per your requirements.
(While working on Step 2, you will see three drop-downs as with video on, with video off, share screen only, select the drop-down according to your requirements)
- Read the on-screen instructions properly and invite other participants to join the Zoom meeting.
Step 2- Setting up Amazon Fire Stick
Before starting a video call, follow these steps to set up Amazon Fire Stick.
- Plug Amazon Fire Stick to TV.
- Login to the device with Amazon credentials.
- Make sure Fire Stick and computer are connected with Wi-Fi connection.
- Further, hold the home button of the Fire Stick
- A drop-down will appear, from here select the option of Mirroring.
- Finally connect.
Step 3- setting up with Windows 10 for Zoom mirroring in TV
- Click on the notification icon in your Windows 10 PC.
- Click on Connect. (Displayed as MT’s Firestick).
- Connect computer with the Fire Stick.
- You will see that devices are connected.
Disconnecting Mirroring from PC
To stop mirroring, look at step 2 and disconnect. If you are not able to find the disconnect button, you can also use the remote for commands.
Step 4: Ending up Zoom meeting
After finishing up the zoom meeting, click on the End Meeting icon located at the bottom of Zoom site window and click on End Meeting for all. Also, you can click on Leave Meeting icon and assign another host.
For HDMI Cable Users
If you do not have Fire Stick or any other streaming device, you can use HDMI cable as well. HDMI cable is an old school method and always works. Connect HDMI cable and change TV source to HDMI port by using the TV remote.
Easy mirroring option!
For iOS or Android Users
Through the app, you can mirror Zoom screen from iOS or Android to TV. For this action, you can use third party casting apps to cast Zoom meetings to TV.
For Android users
- To connect, you have to download ApowerMirror to your Android TV and Android phone. Connect devices with the same Wi-Fi
Download Now for Android
- Open the Zoom app and select mirror button to connect with your TV. Alternatively, you can also use QR scanning option to connect instantly and easily.
- Launch the Zoom app for TV, join meeting and enjoy video conferencing on big screen.
For iOS users
- To connect, you have to download ApowerMirror to your TV and Apple phone. Connect devices with the same Wi-Fi
Download Now for iOS
- Open the app and select mirror button to connect with your TV. Alternatively, you can also use QR scanning option to connect instantly and easily.
- Launch the Zoom app for TV, join zoom meeting on TV and enjoy video conferencing on big screen.
Also Read: Work From Home Apps To Ease Your Work Life
For Mac Users
Mac does not provide any option to directly mirror screen to TV. Alternatively, you can use AirPlay Mirroring to cast Zoom meetings to TV. However, smart TVs such as sony or Samsung supports direct option to cast mirroring.
1. Can you cast Zoom Meetings on TV?
Yes, if your TV supports video conferencing applications then you can easily cast zoom meetings on TV. While using the TV for zoom meetings, we can navigate the web browser for Video Conferencing, webinars, web conferencing, and even screen sharing. After this, you can easily join or host a meeting.
2. Can I cast Zoom Meetings to the TV from my iPhone?
Yes, we can easily cast Zoom meetings to the TV from an iPhone through airplay mirroring. AirPlay mirroring is a wireless and one-click procedure for sharing content from the iOS devices or macOS to a Zoom meeting. AirPlay wireless mirroring works on the basis of AirPlay bonjour protocol for communicating between a Zoom Client on iOS or macOS and a zoom meeting room.
There are various methods for sharing content from your iOS device to a Zoom meeting room. Such as wireless direct sharing through sharing code or proximity, wireless sharing through share.zoom.us, and more.
3. Can you AirPlay Zoom meetings?
Yes, we can AirPlay zoom meetings easily. All you have to make sure is AirPlay protocol is permitted on the network and Airplay mirroring is permitted by default on Zoom meeting rooms. You can easily use AirPlay Mirroring on Mac OSX devices and iOS devices. Additionally, you can enable the start AirPlay service manual feature.
4. Can you Chromecast a Zoom Meeting?
Yes, we can Chromecast Zoom meetings. Additionally, there is no casting in-built option present but we can use the screen mirroring option on iOS and iOS in order to cast a zoom meeting from Chromecast. Moreover, we can also use a computer or laptop to cast a zoom meeting to Chromecast.
To Chromecast, a Zoom Meeting refer to: How to cast Zoom to Chromecast
5. Do Zoom meetings work on a Smart TV?
Yes, we can cast a zoom meeting on a Smart TV. Generally, it totally depends on the Hardware and Software ecosystem of the TV, the capability of incorporating a camera, and much more. Additionally, if your TV supports Google Play Store and is based on the Android system, you can easily cast zoom meetings on Smart TVs as well.
6. Do Zoom meetings work on Apple TV?
Yes, Zoom meetings work on Apple TV with alternatives. There is no way to install and use the Zoom meetings app on Apple TV. However, we can use AirPlay screen mirroring to cast the Zoom meeting on Apple TV. Just make sure that you have downloaded and installed the Zoom app on your iOS device and iOS device or Mac and Apple TV are connected with the same Wi-Fi connection.
7. How to access Zoom Cloud Meeting?
Zoom meetings are available on an app and web page as well. In this way, we can easily access zoom meetings on applications on our devices like iOS, Android, laptop, PC, computer, Mac PC or MacBook. You can easily download the application on your devices.
From this blog, we have concluded that Zoom is really a great app for conducting online meetings, video conferences or webinars. I hope you like this blog. Comment down and connect with us and let us know if you face any difficulty while casting Zoom meeting on TV.
Thanks for reading.
A lot of Windows 10 users enjoy watching movies or share meetings on their Windows PC. However, this activity will be more fun and exciting if you watch your favorite movie and stream your videos to a wider screen display like your LG TV. Good thing is that you can now start screen mirroring Windows 10 to LG Smart TV with the help of the following screen mirroring tools to cast your computer screen to your TV.
Top 3 Ways to Mirror Windows 10 to LG TV
LetsView is one of the latest and well-known screen mirroring tools available online. It offers a clear and stable mirroring process as long as the WiFi connection is strong. With this app, you can stream videos, watch movies, display photos, and other files from your Windows 10 to your LG TV. Get started to screen share Windows 10 to LG TV by following the simple steps below.
- On your web browser, get the application and install it on your Windows 10 and LG TV.
For Windows 10
For LG TV
- Launch the app and click the Computer Screen Mirroring.
- Just enter the PIN code displayed on the interface of the app on your LG TV to connect.
Note: Don’t forget to connect your Windows 10 computer and your LG TV to the same WiFi connection.
LG Smart Share
LG Smart Share is another top tier screen mirroring tool for you to cast Windows 10 to LG TV. This program allows you to cast and display files from your Windows 10 to your LG TV supported by Wi-Fi Direct, Miracast, DLNA, NFC, and many more. Furthermore, it is also applicable to other devices like tablets, smartphones, and cameras. To learn how to share your Windows 10 to LG TV, you can follow the guidance below.
- Download the application on your Windows 10 and launch it afterward.
- Choose your LG TV as your server.
- Then you will be able to watch movies, display photos, or play the music that you want to cast from your Windows 10 to your LG TV.
Laptop To Lg Tv Screen Share Windows 10
Lastly, to connect Windows 10 to LG Smart TV and mirror your computer screen to your TV, you can ApowerMirror. This tool is well-known worldwide as it became one of the top screen mirroring tools that offer a great mirroring capability. Also, additional features are included in this amazing tool aside from screen mirroring, such as screen recording, screenshot, and annotation for better displaying of presentation. Simply follow the steps below to mirror your Windows 10 to your LG TV.
- Download the application on your PC and LG TV separately.
- Launch the application and on your Windows 10, and click the PIN code from the options then input the code displayed on your LG TV.
- Your Window 10 will then be mirrored to your LG TV.
These are the top 3 screen mirroring tools that you can use to cast Windows 10 to LG TV. Each tool offers great screen mirroring capability as well as additional features for a better experience. If you want to mirror Windows 10 like a freeze, LetsView if for you; if you prefer the native tool, then Smart Share will be your best choice.