In this article, you will learn how to conditionally redirect users after login to Laravel Jetstream and Fortify applications. With the introduction of Laravel Jetstream, it is always tempting to setup Laravel projects with Laravel Jetstream and Fortify handling the authentication of your app.
Laravel firebase push notification example. We will learn laravel firebase push notification. In this post, I show example of firebase web push notification. This tutorial give firebase web push notification in laravel. Today, I show simple way to firebase push notification in laravel.
We will explain step by step laravel firebase push notification example. Also, we will create example of laravel send push notification firebase. In this example, We step by step to send firebase push notification using laravel.
Google provide free open source send web push notification. Also, You learn example of send firebase push notification using laravel. In this example simple to getting device token of logged in users and send web push notification. Also we will create push notification with laravel app.
Laravel firebase push notification
- Tutorial Laravel 8 untuk Pemula Lengkap – Laravel 8 memiliki fitur yang sangat menarik untuk kita simak dan ikuti. Dari beberapa ulasan, banyak hal baru yang membuat kita dimanjakan oleh Laravel 8. Saya akan memberikan ulasan singkat tentang fitur baru apa saja yang ada di Laravel 8, yaitu: Laravel Jetstream Model Factory Routing Rate.
- The library laravel-firebase-sync is only meant to sync your laravel collections with firebase, in order to use laravel's authentication you'd need to write your own authentication method that matched. Firebase authentication uses a firebase specific authentication.
- In this example,I will learn you how get image from storage folder in laravel.you can easy and simply get to image from storage folder in laravel. All most developer and client want to store images or files secure on his server. So anyone can not access directly using url. That's the reason laravel introduce storage folder file upload.
- Laravel is a very efficient PHP framework that can develop applications in a short time with its in-built packages. That being said let’s highlight 15 awesome laravel projects you can take inspiration from.
Step 1 : Create Firebase Project and App for Firebase Push Notification
In this step we will login into Firebase Console and create new project for laravel firebase push notification.
Step 2 : Install Laravel
In this step, We will install laravel fresh package firebase push notification using the following command:
Step 3 : Create Laravel Auth
In this step, we will create login system using auth command in laravel, so run below command in your terminal.
Step 4 : Create Migration
In this step we will to create new migration.
Step 5: Create Model
In this step, we will add new column device_token in users table as well as model.
Now, run below the following command to run migration:
Step 6 : Create Route
Step 7: Edit Home Controller
In this step, We will edit HomeController and added savePushNotificationToken() and sendPushNotification() function. In this controller you require to add server API key , you need to add your server key.
Step 8 : Edit Blade File
Laravel Firebase Notification
In this step, you require to edit on your home.blade.php file and add below code.
Step 9 : Create firebase-messaging-sw.js File
In this step, we will create firebase-messaging-sw.js in public folder and copy below code.
After following all step, you can run your project using following command:
After enter the following url in your browser.
I hope you understand laravel firebase push notification and it can help you…
Laravel Firebase Library
- How to Clear Form Data jQuery
- jQuery Get Image Src and Set Image Src
- How to Flash Message in Laravel Example
- Laravel 7 Socialite Login with Google Account Example
- Laravel 7 Login with Linkedin using Socialite
- Laravel 7 Login with Github Example
- Laravel Where Not in Eloquent Example
- How to Integrate Login with Facebook in Laravel
- Laravel 8 Crud Operations Example
- How to Generate Dynamic PDF from HTML in Laravel