Mirroring Screen Android Smartphone ( Lenovo Vibe K4) and LG Smart TVDJI OM4: Smart TV: https://www.youtube. The display is also a mirror, so it has functionality when it’s off as well as on. The mirroring never goes away, either, which comes in uniquely handy for what LG has designed it for. I’m trying to use screen mirroring from my iPhone 12 to my LG OLED 2020. I can see the Tv name and the phone connects to the tv but when using airplay to share photos and videos I get a black screen or sound on videos but no picture.
A lot of Windows 10 users enjoy watching movies or share meetings on their Windows PC. However, this activity will be more fun and exciting if you watch your favorite movie and stream your videos to a wider screen display like your LG TV. Good thing is that you can now start screen mirroring Windows 10 to LG Smart TV with the help of the following screen mirroring tools to cast your computer screen to your TV.
Top 3 Ways to Mirror Windows 10 to LG TV
LetsView is one of the latest and well-known screen mirroring tools available online. It offers a clear and stable mirroring process as long as the WiFi connection is strong. With this app, you can stream videos, watch movies, display photos, and other files from your Windows 10 to your LG TV. Get started to screen share Windows 10 to LG TV by following the simple steps below.
- On your web browser, get the application and install it on your Windows 10 and LG TV.
For Windows 10
For LG TV
- Launch the app and click the Computer Screen Mirroring.
- Just enter the PIN code displayed on the interface of the app on your LG TV to connect.
Note: Don’t forget to connect your Windows 10 computer and your LG TV to the same WiFi connection.
LG Smart Share
LG Smart Share is another top tier screen mirroring tool for you to cast Windows 10 to LG TV. This program allows you to cast and display files from your Windows 10 to your LG TV supported by Wi-Fi Direct, Miracast, DLNA, NFC, and many more. Furthermore, it is also applicable to other devices like tablets, smartphones, and cameras. To learn how to share your Windows 10 to LG TV, you can follow the guidance below.
- Download the application on your Windows 10 and launch it afterward.
- Choose your LG TV as your server.
- Then you will be able to watch movies, display photos, or play the music that you want to cast from your Windows 10 to your LG TV.
Screen Mirroring Lg Phone
Lastly, to connect Windows 10 to LG Smart TV and mirror your computer screen to your TV, you can ApowerMirror. This tool is well-known worldwide as it became one of the top screen mirroring tools that offer a great mirroring capability. Also, additional features are included in this amazing tool aside from screen mirroring, such as screen recording, screenshot, and annotation for better displaying of presentation. Simply follow the steps below to mirror your Windows 10 to your LG TV.
- Download the application on your PC and LG TV separately.
- Launch the application and on your Windows 10, and click the PIN code from the options then input the code displayed on your LG TV.
- Your Window 10 will then be mirrored to your LG TV.
These are the top 3 screen mirroring tools that you can use to cast Windows 10 to LG TV. Each tool offers great screen mirroring capability as well as additional features for a better experience. If you want to mirror Windows 10 like a freeze, LetsView if for you; if you prefer the native tool, then Smart Share will be your best choice.
Ways to Mirror Android on LG TV
ApowerMirror is a professional application which lets you mirror your smartphone into the computer. All you need to do is to download the app on both phones and PC. Next, connect your device via USB cable and wait for the app to detect it. Your device is now being mirrored on PC. Aside from mirroring your device on a TV, you can also mirror it on your computer. Anyway, computer monitors are also bigger than the screen of your phone. In fact, mirroring on the computer is easier than you thought. Here is the detailed way to mirror Android to LG TV:
- Download and install the app on your PC and your Android phone. Install the app and launch on both devices.Download
Tip:Make sure both devices are connected under the same Wi-Fi server.
Lg Oled Screen Mirroring Ios
- Get a HDMI cable and connect your TV to your PC.
- Its time to connect the phone now to your PC to reflect it ro your TV. On your phone, tap the “M” button. Then tap “phone screen mirroring”.
- Now, tap on “start now” to begin mirroring.
ApowerMirror is good as it is. Will there be any tool that can do better? Well, the next tool that I am going to introduce is a free version of ApowerMirror. You get all the features ApowerMirror can give, (Except Remote control) for free. The tool is called LetsView. It is a multitasking screen sharing platform that surely works on Android to your LG TV through a wireless connection. Also, this app is Miracast ready. If your TV or PC supports Miracast, mirroring will be as easy as 123 steps. Meanwhile, here is a guide on how Mirror Android to LG TV using LetsView.
Lg Oled Screen Mirroring Software
Download and install LestView on your Android phone and TV.
- Launch the app and make sure they are connected under the same Wi-Fi network.
- Get the pin showing from your TV.
- Type the pin on your phone by clicking the first icon from the left at the upper right side of the main interface.
- Enter then click “Start Mirroring”. Your phone will be then cast on your LG TV.
Samsung’s Screen Mirror Feature
Lg Oled Screen Mirroring
Samsung’s models like Samsung SIII and up have screen mirroring options which allow users to mirror their screen on TV. Note that this one works on Smart TVs. With the built-in screen mirroring of Samsung Android devices, you can now enjoy watching your videos on LG TV. Here is how to mirror Android on LG TV.
- Press “Source” button on the remote control.
- Select “Screen Mirroring.” The TV will then wait for an available device to be connected. The screen of your device will automatically be displayed on the TV once it is detected.
- On your Samsung device, go to “Settings” and then go to “Connect and Share.” Simply turn on “Screen Mirroring.”
Android 4.4.2 and above can mirror their screen on televisions by using Chromecast. Google mentioned on its support page about this. You just have to make sure that you have Google Home installed on your Android phone. In case you don’t have, you can download it in Google Play Store for free. Note that you also need to connect on the same WiFi connection to stream Android to LG TV. Here is how it works.
- Open Google Home app.
- Slide out the menu and then choose “Cast Screen/Audio.”
- Tap the blue button and then choose your TV.
- The phone will then be cast on the television.
Those are the ways on how you can do screen mirroring Android to LG TV. You may now enjoy watching all the videos and movies saved on your Android phones in a bigger screen. Furthermore, you can also consider mirroring your Android on your PC’s screen.