- The ‘Mirror for Chromecast or Android TV‘ app for iPhone and iPad is a unique application that mirrors the screen and audio of your iPhone or iPad to any Android TV device. Because many producers of Smart TVs, Set Top Boxes and Consoles are using Android TV as Operating System (OS), all of those devices work with our app.
- Part 3: How to use Miracast to Mirror device. Since iPhone Miracast is still a mystery, you can use the service to Mirror Android content to Sony TV, LG TV, Samsung TV or more other smart TVs.
- Mirror Iphone To Lg Smart Tv
- Lg Smart Tv Iphone Mirror To Pc
- Can You Mirror An Iphone To An Lg Smart Tv
- Mirror Iphone 8 To Lg Smart Tv
- Lg Smart Tv Screen Mirroring
It is popular among people to mirror the mobile contents to a larger screen. It allows people to have a big space to enjoy their music, movies, and so on. Before Miracast came out, Apple users are proud of Airplay, which allows wireless streaming between devices of audio, video, device screens, and photos. Unfortunately, Airplay only works between iOS devices. You might not able to mirror iPhone content to smart TV. And now when you use Miracast with iPhone, you can wireless display files on iPhone on any Miracast certificated devices. It should be exciting news for the smartphone users. If you are still confused with connecting Miracast and iPhone, you can find the right answer from the following article.
Part 1: What is Miracast and iPhone Miracast
You can mirror any app on your iPhone or iPad to your LG TV. This works on any LG Smart TV from the 2012 models onward. In using the app, there will be a couple of seconds of latency (usually between 1 and 3). So this mirroring is not suitable for gaming. Screen Mirroring. Pros: Easy to use, simple to connect, no cables needed, sharing anything from your phone to the smart TV, works without internet, share any app. Cons: Phone not usable when screen mirroring, phone screen has to stay on (drains battery), notifications are visible on the TV. If WiFi is not available but your smart TV supports the option of mirroring, it is possible to connect.
AirBeamTV has made a major update on the Mirror for LG Smart TV app for iPhone and iPad. Follow the instructions in this video to speed up your Screen Mirror.
Miracast is a kind of screen-mirroring tool that allows you broadcast anything from an Android device or recent Intel computer to your TV. The moment it appears in people's field of version, it is not doubt becomes the ideal choice for Android users to use. Whatever you see on your small screen will display on the big screen. What the role does it play in it? It can roughly be described as 'HDMI over Wi-Fi', replacing the cable from the device to the display. That is to say, the technology makes the cable disappear which conveniences people's life. Another question most of people may concern about is which devices can use Miracast? As for receivers, many smart TV that has Miracast functionality built-in can use the service. Also the Android TV devices and a handful of other set-top boxes are compatible with Miracast. Can iPhone use Miracast? Many Apple users, who are looking forward to the iPhone Miracast, are eager to know the answer. It is a pity that iPhone users cannot use Miracast.
Mirror Iphone To Lg Smart Tv
Part 2: Miracast Alternative for iPhone
As mentioned before, Apple users only have one way to mirror iPhone to smart TV before the iPhone Miracast comes into play. Thus, knowing how to mirror your iPhone to TV with iPhone Miracast alternative - Airplay is an essential skill for you. And here we show you the detailed guide. Go through the steps below to enjoy the iPhone Content on Apple TV.
1. How to mirror iPhone to Apple TV with AirPlay
Step 1: Connect your iPhone and Apple TV to the same network.
Step 2: Take you iPhone to open the control center by wiping up from the base.
Step 3: Tap AirPlay icon and then choose your TV form on the list.
Step 4: Enter you AirPlay Password.
Step 5: Adjust your TVs aspect ratio and zoom settings to cover the whole space.
After that, you can enjoy your big screen experience on Apple TV as the iPhone Miracast alternative.
2. How to Mirror iPhone to other Smart TVs with AirServer
Is there any alternative method for Miracast to connect iPhone and Sony TV? If you just have an iPhone and Sony TV, what can you do? Don't worry! Here is another approach to reflect your iPhone on other smart TVs. AirServer is one of the most efficient ways you should take into consideration.
Step 1: Download AirServer on smart TV.
Step 2: Tap AirServer icon from control center on your iPhone by wiping up from the base.
Step 3: Select the smart TV and open Mirroring option. Now the iPhone screen is appearing on Sony TV.
Part 3: How to use Miracast to Mirror device
Since iPhone Miracast is still a mystery, you can use the service to Mirror Android content to Sony TV, LG TV, Samsung TV or more other smart TVs. How to use Miracast with Android to mirror content from Android phone to TV?
There is no doubt that you need a device and a display which are both Miracast-certified. And how do you know whether it is Miracast support or not? Of course you can check it in the product description. Additionally, at a technical level, support for Miracast requires three points: wireless chipset support, operating system support, and driver support. If your device doesn't meet all of these requirements then you'll have to buy a Miracast adapter and upgrade your operating system. Miracast-certified system: Windows 8.1 or Windows 10, Windows Phone 8.1, Android 4.4 or greater, and BlackBerry 10.2.1 or greater.
Step 1: Go to setting menu and tap Display icon to choose Wireless display.
Step 2: Open Wireless display at the top of the page by turn the button to ON. After that, your Android phone will scan for nearby Miracast devices.
Step 3: Choose the Miracast adapter. Tap it and your device will connect to the Android phone with Miracast. Sometimes, you may be asked to enter PIN code.
Step 4: After connecting to your adapter, your screen will be mirrored on display without any problem.
Using Miracast on iPhone might be a solution in the near future. And now as an alternative solution, iPhone users still need to rely on AirPlay to sync content to smart TV. Certainly, AirPlay offers us much convenience in our lives especially enrich our experience of enjoying big screen. You can also use the Miracast to mirror content between Miracast-certified systems at the moment. If you have more detail about the information related to Miracast iPhone solution, you can feel free to share them in the comments with us.
Follow @Lily Stark
August 09, 2017 23:35
- Top 3 Solutions on How to Connect iPhone to TV
How about connect your iPhone to TV to enjoy your perfect video and movie? Check out the top 3 solutions.
- How to Fix Your Running Slow iPhone With Ease
When your iPhone is running slow, you should speed up the iPhone to fix slow iPhone performance without a new iPhone.
- How to Sync Fitbit to iPhone to Fix the Issues
What should you do if Fitbit won't sync to your iPhone? Click this post to learn more detail about the solutions to these problems.
- How to Fix iPhone Stuck in Headphone Mode
This article provides you with all solutions to solve iPhone 7/ 7 plus/ 6s/6s plus/ 6/ 5s/ 5 stuck on headphone mode.
Two Workable Means for Screen Mirroring iPhone to LG TV
Cross-platform screen mirroring has already been integrated into mobile operations. In order to get more enjoyment from a larger screen, including screen mirroring iPhone to LG TV, iPhone users also stream iPhone to PC or other Android devices. Another recommended app that you can use is called ApowerMirror. Which is by far one of the most trusted screen mirroring software for both iOS and Android devices. To use the app is very easy, here is the detailed way to mirror iPhone to LG TV.
- You can install this program on your phone and PC.
- Get a “HDMI” cable to connect your TV to your PC. Now set your TV source in “HDMI”.
- This time start mirroring your phone to your PC by clicking the blue “M” button and tap “phone screen mirroring”.
- This time, swipe up to your control panel and tap “Screen mirroring” and finally tap the name of your TV. From there your phone will be mirrored on your TV.
Lg Smart Tv Iphone Mirror To Pc
Next up, we got LetsView. If you are looking for a simple and easy to use interface to mirror your LG phone to your TV, this is one good app that you can consider. It is one of the most recommended tools because not only it can mirror your phone, it can also screen record, screen capture and annotate. These features are genuinely free and do not require any registration nor premium purchase like other tools. There is no other tool that offers the same kind of service for free. Get LetsView on your phone now and follow the instruction to mirror iPhone to LG TV:
Use the download button below to download the app on your PC. On your phone, go to your Playstore and get the app from there.
- Now connect your PC and your phone under the same Wi-Fi network. Also, prepare your HDMI cable to connect on your TV.
- Now, launch the app on your phone and PC. Once the name of your PC appears on your phone, tap it and the mirroring will begin.
- Finally set your TV source to HDMI 1 or 2 and plug the HDMI cable to your TV and PC. This way your phone will be mirrored on your LG TV.
Video TV Cast – Mirror iPhone to LG Smart TV
Video & TV Cast for LG Smart TV is an app specially designed for iPhone and iPad. You can use this software to browse the web and mirror any online video, web movies, live shows etc. from your iPhone to your LG TV. It supports different formats such as MP4, M3U8, HLS live streams. Now let’s take a good look at the following steps on how to mirror iPhone to LG TV.
- Search Video & TV Cast for LG Smart TV on your iPhone and then, launch it.
- Open your TV and launch “TV cast”. Ensure your iPhone and LG TV are under the same Wi-Fi network.
- Use your TV’s remote control to open “LG Content Store” and you can find the same TV & Cast on the right side of the screen.
- Configure the app on TV by filling the IP address shown on your iPhone.
- Click “OK” to connect iPhone to LG.
- Select a video you want to mirror on your LG TV, tap the link to cast and then you can simply cast your iPhone videos to LG TV. This app supports all major video websites and countless others.
Can You Mirror An Iphone To An Lg Smart Tv
You can stream high-quality video directly from your iPhone to a big TV screen via the above method. However, please remember that Video & TV Cast for LG Smart TV does not support iTunes movies, DRM protected videos or Flash videos. Also, this app only streams the video part of a website rather than the entire website content.
LG TV Plus – Screen Mirroring iPhone to LG TV
LG TV Plus is a must-have app that you can use to browse and play your smart TV with your iPhone. This app features TV controller, Touch pad, Launcher, Search and other useful functions. This app works with 14 webOS-enabled LG TVs. After setting your TV and mobile device to the same Wi-Fi network, you can use it to mirror iPhone to LG TV, control your TV with iPhone, enjoy photos, music, and videos from your iPhone on a large screen. For any iPhone with iOS 6.1 or later version, you can share iPhone contents on LG TV with this software.
Mirror Iphone 8 To Lg Smart Tv
All tools mentioned above are helpful when it comes to mirroring your device to your LG TV. You just need to check which tool will give you more benefit. You can also try them all to make smart choices. If you have suggestions or questions about this article, please leave us a comment below, under the comment section.