If your music stops playing unexpectedly, use your device or Siri to start playing music again. In some situations, the Home app might be using your HomePod,. Apple TV, or AirPlay-compatible speaker as the main audio source for streaming music (even if your HomePod. or Apple TV isn’t currently playing music). When i select screen mirroring on my S4 the TV does not show as an available to device to mirror to. They are on the same wifi network. If i scan from the TV for mirror devices then the S4 shows up. The TV attempts to set up a connection but the S4 does nothing.
Ways to Mirror Android on LG TV
ApowerMirror is a professional application which lets you mirror your smartphone into the computer. All you need to do is to download the app on both phones and PC. Next, connect your device via USB cable and wait for the app to detect it. Your device is now being mirrored on PC. Aside from mirroring your device on a TV, you can also mirror it on your computer. Anyway, computer monitors are also bigger than the screen of your phone. In fact, mirroring on the computer is easier than you thought. Here is the detailed way to mirror Android to LG TV:
- Download and install the app on your PC and your Android phone. Install the app and launch on both devices.Download
Tip:Make sure both devices are connected under the same Wi-Fi server.
- Get a HDMI cable and connect your TV to your PC.
- Its time to connect the phone now to your PC to reflect it ro your TV. On your phone, tap the “M” button. Then tap “phone screen mirroring”.
- Now, tap on “start now” to begin mirroring.
ApowerMirror is good as it is. Will there be any tool that can do better? Well, the next tool that I am going to introduce is a free version of ApowerMirror. You get all the features ApowerMirror can give, (Except Remote control) for free. The tool is called LetsView. It is a multitasking screen sharing platform that surely works on Android to your LG TV through a wireless connection. Also, this app is Miracast ready. If your TV or PC supports Miracast, mirroring will be as easy as 123 steps. Meanwhile, here is a guide on how Mirror Android to LG TV using LetsView.
Download and install LestView on your Android phone and TV.
- Launch the app and make sure they are connected under the same Wi-Fi network.
- Get the pin showing from your TV.
- Type the pin on your phone by clicking the first icon from the left at the upper right side of the main interface.
- Enter then click “Start Mirroring”. Your phone will be then cast on your LG TV.
Samsung’s Screen Mirror Feature
Screen Mirroring Lg Phone
Samsung’s models like Samsung SIII and up have screen mirroring options which allow users to mirror their screen on TV. Note that this one works on Smart TVs. With the built-in screen mirroring of Samsung Android devices, you can now enjoy watching your videos on LG TV. Here is how to mirror Android on LG TV.
- Press “Source” button on the remote control.
- Select “Screen Mirroring.” The TV will then wait for an available device to be connected. The screen of your device will automatically be displayed on the TV once it is detected.
- On your Samsung device, go to “Settings” and then go to “Connect and Share.” Simply turn on “Screen Mirroring.”
Can I Do Screen Mirroring With Iphone To Lg Tv
Android 4.4.2 and above can mirror their screen on televisions by using Chromecast. Google mentioned on its support page about this. You just have to make sure that you have Google Home installed on your Android phone. In case you don’t have, you can download it in Google Play Store for free. Note that you also need to connect on the same WiFi connection to stream Android to LG TV. Here is how it works.
- Open Google Home app.
- Slide out the menu and then choose “Cast Screen/Audio.”
- Tap the blue button and then choose your TV.
- The phone will then be cast on the television.
Those are the ways on how you can do screen mirroring Android to LG TV. You may now enjoy watching all the videos and movies saved on your Android phones in a bigger screen. Furthermore, you can also consider mirroring your Android on your PC’s screen.
Nowadays, people often cast their mobile phones to their TV for a better visual experience. It can display their mobile screen, stream videos, watch movies, present other files from your mobile phone to your TV. However, screen mirroring may fail sometimes. If the screen mirroring Samsung TV not working, you can check out the solutions below to get this issue fixed.
Troubleshoot Screen Mirroring Issues on Samsung TV
Screen mirroring not working on Samsung TV
It is common that screen mirroring not working on Samsung TV. Luckily, there are a few and simple ways to help you fix this issue.
- Try to restart your devices, both your TV and your phone.
- Pair and connect your phone to your TV with the same WiFi.
- Reboot the WiFi router.
- Turn off your TV’s Bluetooth.
- Try to use a third-party screen mirroring tool. Here ApowerMirror and LetsView are recommended.
iPhone screen mirroring or AirPlay not working on Samsung TV
AirPlay is the built-in feature of iOS devices wherein it allows the user’s iOS device to be mirrored and cast to their Samsung TV. But sometimes, users cannot stream and cast their content to their Samsung TV. Read on to find how to troubleshoot AirPlay not working issue on Samsung TV.
- Make sure that both your iOS device and Samsung TV are connected to the same internet connection.
- Check both devices for the latest update.
- Restart the router.
- Restart your iPhone and Samsung TV.
- Check your AirPlay settings and restriction.
Samsung Smart TV screen mirroring no sound
When you screen mirror your phone to Samsung TV, you might also experience that there is no sound. This issue is seldom occurring but needs to be discussed and fixed. Below is how to troubleshoot the Samsung Smart TV screen mirroring no sound.
- Check your speaker selection in your TV settings.
- Check the cables you use to connect your TV and your external speakers.
- Make sure to enable the Sound Mirroring option on your Samsung TV.
Samsung TV screen mirroring keeps disconnecting
There are cases when Samsung TV screen mirroring keeps disconnecting. Simply follow the steps below to fix this.
- Check your WiFi connection.
- Check your device’s power-saving mode and toggle it off.
- Reset or restart your WiFi router.
Once done settings, you will be able to mirror your phone to your Samsung TV successfully.
Lg Tv Not Showing On Screen Mirroring Video
If you’ve encountered any of the above-mentioned problems, you can check out this article to troubleshoot screen mirroring Samsung TV not Working issues. They are simple and easy to follow without the need for the expertise.