Do you want to enjoy your favorite movies with your family and friends on a bigger screen? The best way to do that is by mirroring. Similar to casting, mirroring just means reflecting your phone/PC to TV. But actually, mirroring and casting are different. Casting is more limited than mirroring. But some consider that to mirror PC to TV is not such an easy task. When in fact it is not as difficult as you think. It only takes a few clicks, and it is just about choosing the right tool to use. In this article, you will learn three simple ways to mirror your PC to your TV.
- Screen Mirror Pc To Lg Smart Tv
- Lg Smart Tv Manual
- Lg Smart Tv Malaysia
- Mirror Pc To Lg Smart Tv
- How To Mirror My Pc Screen To A Lg Smart Tv Wirelessly
- Lg Smart Tv Support
How to Mirror PC to TV
Mirror your PC screen to your LG TV. PDF Suite Pro - Free PDF Editor, PDF Creator, PDF Converter, Annotate PDF, Merge & Split PDF, Convert PDF to Images and more. Depending on the type of TV remote you have, press the 'Home' or 'Input' button. Using the remote, select 'Screen mirroring' or 'Project' depending on which kind of casting you wish to do.
The first one is by using an HDMI cable. Connecting your PC via an HDMI cable is the most natural path you can take. However, this path will only be applicable for TVs that support HDMI ports of course. If your TV does not support any HDMI cable, you can try one of the other methods we will introduce below. To learn how to screen mirror PC to TV with an HDMI cable, proceed to the instructions below.
- Connect your PC and TV using the HDMI cable.
- Now get your TV remote and set your TV source to HDMI
- Wait until the PC is recognized and immediately start mirroring your monitor contents to your TV.This is the simplest way to mirror. However, the cable is a little bit pricey.
This is the simplest way to mirror however the cable is a little pricey.
If you do not have an HDMI cable available, you can connect wirelessly. ApowerMirror is an app that can mirror almost all devices through Wi-Fi. More than that, it can also screenshot, annotate, and screen record while mirroring. Furthermore, the quality of the video is not a joke. It can display your computer’s contents with crystal clear quality. So in order to cast PC to TV using ApowerMirror, keep reading.
- First, download and install the app on your PC and TV.
Download on your computer here!
Download on your TV here!
- Connect your PC and TV under the same Wi-Fi network.
- Next, launch the app on both devices. On your TV, you will see “PIN” as one of the options. In this section, a pin is automatically seen.
- Finally, on your PC, click the “TV” tab and enter the code shown on your TV and the mirroring will begin.
Did you know?
This application is a mirroring app for all platforms. It not limited to mirror PC to TV but it can also mirror iPhone TV to PC/TV, mirror Android to Android, mirror PC to PC. On top of that, you can connect using a USB cable to control your phone to your PC if you are playing games.
If getting an HDMI cable or downloading a paid app does not suit you, why not try LetsView. It is a screen sharing desktop software that display PC on TV using both methods mentioned. Above all else, it is for free that you won’t have to register an account to use it. Featured offered by the tool is almost similar to ApowerMirror with the exemption of the control feature. Also, the tool can directly mirror PC to PC. Meanwhile, connecting using this tool is very easy. Here is a guide you can refer to.
- The first step is downloading and installing the app on your TV and computer.
- Next, connect your TV and your PC under the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now on your PC, locate the “pin filed” by clicking the “Computer Screen Mirroring” icon located at the upper center of the main interface of the tool.
- Now look for the “Pin” on your TV and type it on your PC.
- Finally, tap “Start”.
All options laid out for you have been tried and tested. The credibility of each step is guaranteed to work when trying to mirror PC to TV. The choice is for you to make. If you found this article helpful don’t forget to leave us a comment below.
As we all know, iPhone is one of the hottest and famous smart phones that we have these days. But in spite of its cool attributes, its screen is still not that big to share some of its content with your family or friends. Fortunately, if you have a smart TV just like LG TV then you can still do some tricks to mirror iPhone to LG smart TV for a bigger screen. There are different ways that you can find online, but some of them are hoax and are just all part of false advertisement. To properly project your iPhone screen on smart TV, then here are the best methods for you to use to avoid any inconvenience. You can get through these ways as we go along with this post.
By using a screen sharing platform, you can make your phone screen 30x bigger. ApowerMirror is one of the apps that has the most reliable features when it comes to mirroring. The tool has a 1080p video quality and smooth transition. Not only it can mirror, but it can also screen record screen activities, screen cap for importance scenes, and mark the screen using the paintbrush. That is why it is one of the most recommended methods to mirror iPhone to LG Smart TV. Discover more about the tool by reading the following.
- Download and install ApowerMirror
- Connect your iPhone and TV on the same Wi-Fi server.
- Launch the app on both devices.
- On your TV, eyes on the QR code.
- Meanwhile, on your phone, tap the “scanner” icon located at the upper right-hand side of the main interface.
- Now align your camera on your TV where the QR code is located. Once the QR code is scanned, the mirroring will begin.
Screen Mirror Pc To Lg Smart Tv
On the other hand, if you are about to share your iPhone’s screen on your PC, then the finest way to do it is to utilize an outstanding application called LetsView. This application is perfectly designed to fit on any iOS devices that you have. Aside from mirroring iOS devices to PC, this tool can also do screen recording and screen capturing, which can be useful in sharing certain content on your social media page. To know more about this program, you can get access to the app by hitting the button below.
- Connect your phone and your TV under the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your TV, get the pin.
- Now, click the first icon located at the upper right side of the interface.
- Enter the pin and tap on “start mirroring” to begin the mirroring on your TV.
Using Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Since LG Smart TV does not have the built-in AirPlay function, there is no immediate way to project iPhone’s screen directly. However, you can still connect iPhone to LG Smart TV using a Lightning Digital AV Adapter. There’s no need for any special procedures to make this Adapter work. Simply connect the AV Adtapter into your iPhone and then connect a HDMI cable which will then be connected into your LG Smart TV. Now move your TV input into HDMI and your iPhone contents will be mirrored instantly. Good thing about this method is that it provides a stable connection with or without an internet connection.
Lg Smart Tv Manual
- It provides a stable connection.
- It’s easy to use even for those not so techie users.
- You need to avail this AV Adapter for around $49 dollars.
- An additional HDMI cable is needed.
Lg Smart Tv Malaysia
The next way that you can use to project your iPhone’s content into a larger LG Smart TV screen is by using an app called AirBeamTV. Unlike the first method, this way does not require any wire and adapter and all you need is the app. By using this app, you can start streaming your photos, music, and videos without any lags. Plus, this program also allows simultaneous gameplay streaming without affecting or slowing the actual game. To start screen mirroring iPhone to LG TV, just activate your screen recorder on your iPhone and tap “Mirror LG TV”, wait for the connection to proceed and your iOS screen will be shown right away.
- No additional cable and adapter needed.
- Cheaper than getting an adapter or an Apple TV.
- Good quality in screen mirroring as long as you are in the covered perimeter.
Mirror Pc To Lg Smart Tv
- Some programs that are covered by DRM or Digital Rights Management are not supported; instead, a black screen will be projected.
- There is an issue with casting audio.
How To Mirror My Pc Screen To A Lg Smart Tv Wirelessly
Lg Smart Tv Support
Those are the easiest yet effective ways on how to mirror iPhone to LG TV. If you are fond of wires, then using a Lightning Digital AV Adapter would be a perfect fit for you. While if you are annoyed with dangling cables flying around, then go for AirBeamTV.