At Best VPN Install Nordvpn Chrome Analysis we have the expertise of a proven technical team of experts to analyse all the VPN services prevailing in the market, we keep a keen eye on newbies as well, so as to provide Install Nordvpn Chrome you the accurate analysis based on facts which helps shape up your decision for the best of your interest when it comes to your online security and privacy. Apr 08, 2021 Compatible with: Android, macOS, iOS, Chromebook, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and routers NordVPN is a well-rounded VPN that’s highly regarded. It has reliable performance, serious unblocking power, lightning-fast speeds, and plenty of premium features. Make Sure Your Account Is Active. Before going crazy with troubleshooting steps, you need to make. There are two main connection methods you can use to secure your Chromebook with NordVPN: Download and install the NordVPN Android application. This is the recommended option as it will secure the entire online traffic on your device. Download and install the NordVPN Chrome extension.
So, you plan on adding NordVPN to Chrome? No problem, but first you must pay for a subscription plan. When that part is over, it’s just a matter of logging in and connecting to one of more than 5100 servers in 60 countries. Then, you can play videos game, download torrents, watch Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, and other streaming services outside of the native country. While you are doing that, no one can crack your identity or spy on your browsing habits. This is due to the IP and DNS leak protection, 256-bit AES military-grade encryption, and a strict zero log policy. Here’s how to add NordVPN to Chrome.
How to add NordVPN to Chrome
1. Purchase a subscription plan
- Head on over to Get NordVPN.
- Pick a subscription plan. Getting a larger plan upfront provides the biggest discount.
- Optional: Add NordPass and/or NordLocker if you need it. Also, click on the Got coupon? and enter a discount coupon code if you have one.
- Click on Continue to Payment.
- Enter your payment information. You can also use cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple. This is an anonymous way to pay.
- Click on Continue or Continue to CoinPayments, depending on what you chose to pay with.
- All necessary information will be sent to the e-mail you provided. This includes a password and the ability to set one yourself.
2. Install NordVPN Chrome extension
- Visit the NordVPN extension page.
- In the top right corner, click on Add to Chrome.
- A pop-up window will appear. Click on Add extension.
- Click on the mini NordVPN icon that has appeared in the top right corner of Google Chrome, to the left of your profile picture.
- On the pop-up, enter your login details – username or e-mail, and password.
You now have two options:
- You can click on Quick Connect. NordVPN will automatically connect you to the recommended server.
- You can click on Search for a specific country at the bottom. Start typing the name, pick one from the options, and click on Connect.
3. Enable CyberSec and Block WebRTC
While your connection is encrypted and your data is never saved to NordVPN’s servers, there are two potential dangers. To put your mind at ease, NordVPN has implemented two features. To verify they’re working, do this.
- Log in with your account to the NordVPN extension for Chrome.
- In the top right corner, spot the gear (cogwheel) icon and click on it.
- Once Settings opens, make sure both Block WebRTC and CyberSec options are enabled.
- CyberSec is a proprietary feature by NordVPN. It will block ads, adware, and malware on websites as you browse. This eliminates the chance of third parties tracking you, injecting malicious code, and infecting your device(s) with a virus. It can also detect phishing attempts and other threats online.
Now you know how installing a NordVPN extension for Google Chrome works. Make sure you’re always logged in and connected if you want to keep your identity hidden.© Provided by T3 NordVPN extension
One of the elements we look for when deciding on the best VPN is what clients each service offers, and how well integrated they are into the pre-existing interface of each operating system. NordVPN is one provider that gets it right, with clients for Windows and Mac, Android and iOS, and many more. You can even get a NordVPN extension and utilise its features right within the heart of your browser.
In this guide we'll explain how to install the NordVPN extension onto your browser, and the benefits of using it over the separate desktop clients available for both Windows and Mac devices.© Provided by T3
NordVPN - The most popular VPN service on the market Providing excellent features, stellar speeds, and an interesting interface, NordVPN sits highly in our T3 recommendations, second only to ExpressVPN with its automatic kill switch, CyberSec technology, and extensive list of over 5,000 servers. Equipped with a 30-day money back guarantee for new customers, sign up now.
How to install the NordVPN extension
Installing the NordVPN extension is fairly simple. First things first, visit the NordVPN website and search for its Chrome Extension. That, or you can go to Chrome's Web Store and search for 'NordVPN' there.
Whether you go via NordVPN or go directly to the Chrome Web Store, you'll be able to click 'Add to Chrome' to install onto your Chrome browser. From there, you'll be prompted to sign into your NordVPN account.
If you haven't already, this is the time to get your NordVPN subscription, available with a 30-day money back guarantee so you can rest assured that if it isn't the service for you, you can get a complete refund with a 30-day period.
Once you've signed in, you'll be presented with this simple interface:
Choosing 'Quick Connect' will connect you to your local server - in this instance, we were connected to a server based in the United Kingdom, with a connection confirmed to secure our traffic.
If you want to connect to a server in a specific country, you can click on 'Search for a a specific country', and it'll pull up a list of countries for you to scroll through, or you can begin typing the country to go straight to the correct server.
We tried out both its UK and US server to see if it allowed us to access geo-restricted content. For the UK, we loaded up an episode of Normal People on BBC iPlayer with ease. For the US, we loaded up the HBO Max website no problems, as well as playing an episode of Kung Fu on The CW website.
Taking a deeper dive into the NordVPN extension settings, we found toggles for the likes of NordVPN's CyberSec feature, as well as the ability to create a Bypass List, essentially offering split tunneling where you can decide what programs and websites you want and don't want to go through the VPN connection.
What advantages are there of using the NordVPN extension?
The NordVPN extension is available to download onto Google Chrome, with the main advantage being pure convenience. While you'll have to hop from one window to another to mess around with encryption, protocols, and servers, with the NordVPN extension, it's right there at your beck and call within your browser window.
Particularly for those looking for the best streaming VPN, the NordVPN extension is handy for desktop users who want to hop onto BBC iPlayer or Netflix while out of the country, and access these streaming platforms like you would at home.
Simple to navigate, click on the extension in the top right of your Google Chrome window, search countries for where you want to appear to be browsing from, and you'll be able to access streaming services and other websites otherwise locked by geo-restrictions.
It's worth noting, while NordVPN does advertise the NordVPN extension as 'free', while you'll be able to download and add it to your extensions without entering any details, you'll be prompted to sign in when you go to use it for the first time with an active subscription.
How To Use Nordvpn On Chromebook
That said, NordVPN is a VPN with a free trial in a sense. While not advertised as such, subscribing comes with a 30-day all your money back guarantee. That means, if the service isn't for you, you can get a full refund with those first 30 days.
Read more about VPN:
Nordvpn Chromebook Login
- Find out what a VPN proxy is
- Explained: What is a VPN server?
- Discover the best Windows VPN for your PC