PHP gmpinit function returns a GMP number from the given number or string value. GMP Certificates for online training course completion. E-learning training courses are a budget-wise option for good manufacturing practice (GMP) training for orientation or updates, when combined with other onsite training as required for your products. GMP LABELING INC - labels, signs & SOP's for GMP, QSR & ISO compliance. We understand the labeling requirements of the healthcare industry. Our experience and knowledge will help you select the right products to achieve compliance with GMP regulations and ISO requirements. Serving pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers since 1987. Phpgmp.dll - dll file called 'GNU GMP support' is a part of PHP phpgmp.dll program developed by The PHP Group. Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If phpgmp.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors.
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Consultation on the Atypical Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients List [2016-12-02]
- Notice to stakeholders – Draft guidance document for consultation: Guide to Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products Annex 1: Manufacturing of sterile medicinal products [2020-02-20]
- Consultation and Notice to Stakeholders: Release of Guidance Documents for Consultation: Various good manufacturing practices and drug establishment licensing guidance documents [2017-01-18]
- Consultation: Invitation to Participate in the Survey for ICH Q7 Constituencies Input for Development of a Question and Answer Document [2013-02-15]
- Consultation: Draft Guidance on Process Validation : Terminal Sterilization Processes for Pharmaceutical Products (GUI-0074) [2011-12-16]
- Consultation: Cleaning Validation Guidance (GUI-0028) [2011-12-16]
- Consultation: Draft Guidance on Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) for Medical Gases (GUI-0031) [2011-09-23]
- Consultation: Draft Documents for Post-Market Reporting Compliance (PMRC) Inspection Program [2011-07-08]
- Notice to Stakeholders - Invitation to Participate in a Survey for Canadian Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) Stakeholders [2011-03-25]
- Summary Report: Stakeholder Consultations on the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Inspection Program Review [2011-01-26]
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) - Establishment Licence (EL) Information Sessions [2010-03-18]
- Consultation on Good Manufacturing Practices- Program Review [2009-09-15]
- Consultation: Draft Documents for Drug Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Inspection Program (GUI-0001 Related) [2009-08-07]
- Consultation: Draft Documents for Drug Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Inspection Program [2009-08-07]
General Good Manufacturing Practices
- Good manufacturing practices guide for drug products (GUI-0001) effective on [2018-10-01]
- Annex 1 to the Good manufacturing practices guide - Manufacture of sterile drugs (GUI-0119) effective on [2018-10-01]
- Risk classification guide for drug good manufacturing practices observations (GUI-0023) [2018-02-28]
- Explanatory notes for drug establishments on the preparation of a site master file (GUI-0005) [2020-07-17]
Good Pharmacovigilance Practices (GVP)
Canada's Access to Medicines Regime (CAMR)
Biologics / Blood
Clinical Trials - Manufacturing GMPs
- Policy on Manufacturing and Compounding Drug Products in Canada (POL-0051) [2009-01-26]
- Guidance on Evidence to Demonstrate Drug GMP Compliance of Foreign Sites (GUI-0080)
- Cover Letter
- Notice to Stakeholders - New for 2012 Drug Establishment Licence (DEL) Annual Review - Evidence to Demonstrate GMP Compliance of Foreign Sites [2011-07-29]
- Notice to Stakeholders: Foreign Sites - Expiring; Change to Expiry Calculation [2012-08-29]
Importation / Exportation
- Good manufacturing practices for medical gases (GUI-0031) effective on [2018-10-01]
Natural Health Products
- Guidelines for environmental control of drugs during storage and transportation (GUIDE-0069) [2020-08-24]
The PHP Development Team announces the immediate availability of PHP 5.6.0.This new version comes with new features, some backward incompatible changes and many improvements.
The main features of PHP 5.6.0 include:
- Constant scalar expressions.
- Variadic functions and argument unpacking using the
- Exponentiation using the
- Function and constant importing with the use keyword.
- phpdbg as an interactive integrated debugger SAPI.
- php://input is now reusable, and
- GMP objects now support operator overloading.
- File uploads larger than 2 gigabytes in size are now accepted.
For a full list of new features, you may read the new features chapter of the migration guide.
PHP 5.6.0 also introduces changes that affect compatibility:
- Array keys won't be overwritten when defining an array as a property of a class via an array literal.
- json_decode() is more strict in JSON syntax parsing.
- Stream wrappers now verify peer certificates and host names by default when using SSL/TLS.
- GMP resources are now objects.
- Mcrypt functions now require valid keys and IVs.
Php Gmp Neg
For users upgrading from PHP 5.5, a full migration guide is available, detailing the changes between 5.5 and 5.6.0.
Php Gmp Gcd
For source downloads of PHP 5.6.0, please visit our downloads page.Windows binaries can be found on windows.php.net/download/.The full list of changes is available in the ChangeLog.