A Partial Hospitalization Program, or day hospital, is a very structured day program that provides several hours of therapy and skill building groups each day. You will participate in a daily routine in a PHP, but you will go back home each night.
- Assault PHPS Assault Bodily Harm Twenty year old assaults his mother causing bodily harm. On Sunday, April 25, 2021,around 8:45 am a 20 year old Port Hope man was arrested for beating his mother. The assault began with a verbal altercation that turned violent.
- Portable Hydraulic Purification System (PHPS) HYDRAULIC PURIFICATION SYSTEM (HPS). HYDRAULIC PURIFIER removes: 1) Particular contaminations using two 2 µm absolute filter element. With cleanliness level equal or better than NAS 1638 Class 2. 2) 100% free water. 3) 100% entrained gases. 4) 98% of dissolved gases.
PHP is a popular general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited to web development. Fast, flexible and pragmatic, PHP powers everything from your blog to the most popular websites in the world. Looking for the definition of PHPS? Find out what is the full meaning of PHPS on Abbreviations.com! 'Public Health Prevention Service' is one option - get in to view more @ The Web's largest and most authoritative acronyms and abbreviations resource.
Things you may be wondering about PHPs
How will I get there?
- Many PHPs offer transportation to and from the program
- Some insurance companies provide rides for medical appointments
What will my day at a PHP be like?
- PHPs typically meet Monday through Friday for about six hours (usually 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
- Some PHPs offer transportation and meals, but this can vary by program
How long does a PHP last?
- PHPs can last from one to six months, or as little as one week
- Before you finish the program, your treatment team will help you make a plan for your ongoing care and will make sure you have all the information you need, such as important phone numbers and medication information
Do not use the 'T' timezone specifier to generate 'GMT', as this may return 'UTC' or 'GMT+0000' or 'Z' or something else which depends on the running platform, which would not be RFC1123 compliant.
Use 'D, d M Y H:i:s GMT' which forces the value of the timezone indicator.
Note that RFC1123 requires the use of ENGLISH day and month abbreviations. They MUST NOT be localized!
An example of the RFC1123 format for full dates is:
Sun, 06 Nov 1994 08:49:37 GMT
Note the presence of the leading 0 (RFC1123 dates have a fixed size, and space padding is prohibited because it causes problems with fixed size handling when such dates are used in HTTP headers that may compress whitespaces.
Some proxies accept also the ISO 8601 format, but this is not documented in HTTP/1.1 specs (RFC2616).
header('Date: '.gmdate('D, d M Y H:i:s GMT', time()));
header('Last-Modified: '.gmdate('D, d M Y H:i:s GMT', time()));
header('Expires: '.gmdate('D, d M Y H:i:s GMT', time() + 3600));
or if you prefer double quotes and don't want to bother with double backslashes:
header('Date: '.gmdate('D, d M Y H:i:s', time()).' GMT');
header('Last-Modified: '.gmdate('D, d M Y H:i:s', time()).' GMT');;
header('Expires: '.gmdate('D, d M Y H:i:s', time() + 3600).' GMT');