A lot of Windows 10 users enjoy watching movies or share meetings on their Windows PC. However, this activity will be more fun and exciting if you watch your favorite movie and stream your videos to a wider screen display like your LG TV. Good thing is that you can now start screen mirroring Windows 10 to LG Smart TV with the help of the following screen mirroring tools to cast your computer screen to your TV.
- Screen Mirroring App Lg Tv To Pc
- Best Screen Mirroring App For Ipad To Lg Tv
- Screen Mirroring App Lg Tv Reviews
Top 3 Ways to Mirror Windows 10 to LG TV
How to connect your iPhone to an LG Smart TV. Here are eight simple steps for mirroring your iPhone to an LG Smart TV with the free TV Assist app: 1. Open the App Store on your iPhone. In addition to smartphones, you can also mirror a PC or laptop to an LG TV using the Screen Share App. Open the Screen Share app on your LG TV. On your PC, go to Settings Devices. Select Bluetooth and Other Devices Add Bluetooth or Other Device. Mirror for LG TV If you own an LG TV device and want to show your phone or computer’s display on the big screen, AirBeamTV has the solution! Mirror your Mac, iPhone or iPad to LG TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed.
LetsView is one of the latest and well-known screen mirroring tools available online. It offers a clear and stable mirroring process as long as the WiFi connection is strong. With this app, you can stream videos, watch movies, display photos, and other files from your Windows 10 to your LG TV. Get started to screen share Windows 10 to LG TV by following the simple steps below.
- On your web browser, get the application and install it on your Windows 10 and LG TV.
For Windows 10
For LG TV
- Launch the app and click the Computer Screen Mirroring.
- Just enter the PIN code displayed on the interface of the app on your LG TV to connect.
Note: Don’t forget to connect your Windows 10 computer and your LG TV to the same WiFi connection.
LG Smart Share
LG Smart Share is another top tier screen mirroring tool for you to cast Windows 10 to LG TV. This program allows you to cast and display files from your Windows 10 to your LG TV supported by Wi-Fi Direct, Miracast, DLNA, NFC, and many more. Furthermore, it is also applicable to other devices like tablets, smartphones, and cameras. To learn how to share your Windows 10 to LG TV, you can follow the guidance below.
- Download the application on your Windows 10 and launch it afterward.
- Choose your LG TV as your server.
- Then you will be able to watch movies, display photos, or play the music that you want to cast from your Windows 10 to your LG TV.
Lastly, to connect Windows 10 to LG Smart TV and mirror your computer screen to your TV, you can ApowerMirror. This tool is well-known worldwide as it became one of the top screen mirroring tools that offer a great mirroring capability. Also, additional features are included in this amazing tool aside from screen mirroring, such as screen recording, screenshot, and annotation for better displaying of presentation. Simply follow the steps below to mirror your Windows 10 to your LG TV.
- Download the application on your PC and LG TV separately.
- Launch the application and on your Windows 10, and click the PIN code from the options then input the code displayed on your LG TV.
- Your Window 10 will then be mirrored to your LG TV.
These are the top 3 screen mirroring tools that you can use to cast Windows 10 to LG TV. Each tool offers great screen mirroring capability as well as additional features for a better experience. If you want to mirror Windows 10 like a freeze, LetsView if for you; if you prefer the native tool, then Smart Share will be your best choice.
Do you want to enjoy your favorite movies with your family and friends on a bigger screen? The best way to do that is by mirroring. Similar to casting, mirroring just means reflecting your phone/PC to TV. But actually, mirroring and casting are different. Casting is more limited than mirroring. But some consider that to mirror PC to TV is not such an easy task. When in fact it is not as difficult as you think. It only takes a few clicks, and it is just about choosing the right tool to use. In this article, you will learn three simple ways to mirror your PC to your TV.
How to Mirror PC to TV
The first one is by using an HDMI cable. Connecting your PC via an HDMI cable is the most natural path you can take. However, this path will only be applicable for TVs that support HDMI ports of course. If your TV does not support any HDMI cable, you can try one of the other methods we will introduce below. To learn how to screen mirror PC to TV with an HDMI cable, proceed to the instructions below.
- Connect your PC and TV using the HDMI cable.
- Now get your TV remote and set your TV source to HDMI
- Wait until the PC is recognized and immediately start mirroring your monitor contents to your TV.This is the simplest way to mirror. However, the cable is a little bit pricey.
This is the simplest way to mirror however the cable is a little pricey.
If you do not have an HDMI cable available, you can connect wirelessly. ApowerMirror is an app that can mirror almost all devices through Wi-Fi. More than that, it can also screenshot, annotate, and screen record while mirroring. Furthermore, the quality of the video is not a joke. It can display your computer’s contents with crystal clear quality. So in order to cast PC to TV using ApowerMirror, keep reading.
- First, download and install the app on your PC and TV.
Download on your computer here!
Download on your TV here!
- Connect your PC and TV under the same Wi-Fi network.
- Next, launch the app on both devices. On your TV, you will see “PIN” as one of the options. In this section, a pin is automatically seen.
- Finally, on your PC, click the “TV” tab and enter the code shown on your TV and the mirroring will begin.
Did you know?
This application is a mirroring app for all platforms. It not limited to mirror PC to TV but it can also mirror iPhone TV to PC/TV, mirror Android to Android, mirror PC to PC. On top of that, you can connect using a USB cable to control your phone to your PC if you are playing games.
If getting an HDMI cable or downloading a paid app does not suit you, why not try LetsView. It is a screen sharing desktop software that display PC on TV using both methods mentioned. Above all else, it is for free that you won’t have to register an account to use it. Featured offered by the tool is almost similar to ApowerMirror with the exemption of the control feature. Also, the tool can directly mirror PC to PC. Meanwhile, connecting using this tool is very easy. Here is a guide you can refer to.
Screen Mirroring App Lg Tv To Pc
- The first step is downloading and installing the app on your TV and computer.
- Next, connect your TV and your PC under the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now on your PC, locate the “pin filed” by clicking the “Computer Screen Mirroring” icon located at the upper center of the main interface of the tool.
- Now look for the “Pin” on your TV and type it on your PC.
- Finally, tap “Start”.
Best Screen Mirroring App For Ipad To Lg Tv
All options laid out for you have been tried and tested. The credibility of each step is guaranteed to work when trying to mirror PC to TV. The choice is for you to make. If you found this article helpful don’t forget to leave us a comment below.