Screen Mirroring iPhone to TV. No matter what model of the iPhone you have, it is still much smaller than the screen of your large TV. Fortunately, you can mirror your iPhone to your TV and view all the contents of your smartphone on your large high-quality TV. The following should teach you how to do screen mirroring from iPhone to TV: 1. In iOS 11 or later, you should now tap Screen Mirroring, then select Apple TV. (If you're still using iOS 10, tap AirPlay, then select Apple TV.) Tap outside of Control Centre to remove it and tap.
Screen Mirroring. Pros: Easy to use, simple to connect, no cables needed, sharing anything from your phone to the smart TV, works without internet, share any app. Cons: Phone not usable when screen mirroring, phone screen has to stay on (drains battery), notifications are visible on the TV. Select ‘Mirror LG TV’ and press ‘Start Broadcast’ to start mirroring on your selected LG TV. If you need any further assistance on how to use the app, please contact us, either via Facebook Messenger or through the “send diagnostics information” option in the app. Our support staff is available 24/7 to help you.
Make sure that your devices are on and nearby
Check that your AirPlay-compatible devices are on. If your Apple TV is in Sleep mode and uses Ethernet, wake your Apple TV with the remote.
Make sure that your AirPlay-compatible device is near the device that you're trying to stream from. If you can't connect to an AirPlay device, try moving closer to it and try again.
To stream audio to multiple speakers with AirPlay 2, make sure that your speakers are compatible with AirPlay 2.
Restart your devices
Restart the devices that you want to use with AirPlay or screen mirroring. Learn how to restart:
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Check for updates
Make sure that all of your devices are compatible with AirPlay and updated to the latest software version. Learn how to check for updates on:
- Smart TVs
Connect your devices to the same Wi-Fi network
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Go to Settings > Wi-Fi. Also, make sure that Bluetooth is turned on.
- Apple TV: Go to Settings > Network. If your Apple TV uses Ethernet, check that the cable is plugged into the router that you use for Wi-Fi.
- Mac: Click in the menu bar.
- HomePod:* HomePod uses the same Wi-Fi network as the iOS device it was set up with. If your iOS device is in range of HomePod and connected to a different Wi-Fi network, HomePod will show an alert in the Home app that says 'Wi-Fi Network.” To connect HomePod to the same Wi-Fi network as your iOS device, open the Home app, press and hold HomePod, tap Settings, then tap 'Move HomePod to [Wi-Fi network]' at the top of the screen.
- Third-party AirPlay-compatible speakers and Smart TVs: Go to the manufacturer’s website to learn how to connect them to your Wi-Fi network.
Check your AirPlay settings
If you can’t AirPlay to an Apple TV or HomePod,* check the AirPlay settings for that device.
- On Apple TV, you might have restricted who can AirPlay.
- On HomePod,* you might have restricted speaker access.
- For AirPlay 2, you might need to invite others to control your home so they can AirPlay to your devices.
If you're using a Mac or PC, you can't AirPlay to HomePod* if you select Only People Sharing This Home.
Still need help?
If you have another issue using AirPlay, learn what to do.
If your music unexpectedly stops
If your music stops playing unexpectedly, use your device or Siri to start playing music again. In some situations, the Home app might be using your HomePod,* Apple TV, or AirPlay-compatible speaker as the main audio source for streaming music (even if your HomePod* or Apple TV isn’t currently playing music). Using Siri on that device or performing another task might cause playback to stop everywhere. You can also use an iOS device or computer with iTunes as an audio source to manually stream music instead.
If you see video but don't hear audio
If you don't hear audio when streaming video from your iOS device or Mac to your Apple TV, make sure that the volume is turned up and not muted on both your iOS device and your television or receiver.
If you're streaming video from an iPhone or iPad, check the Ring/Silent switch. If it's set to silent, you'll see an orange line. Toggle the switch to turn on the ringer.
Lg Smart Tv Screen Mirroring
If your content gets interrupted or your network lags
If you have a weak Wi-Fi signal or interference from a nearby device, like a microwave or baby monitor, try the following:
Screen Mirror Iphone To Lg Tv Reddit
- Make sure that you use the recommended settings for your Wi-Fi router.
- Move or turn off other devices that might cause interference.
- If you're trying to AirPlay to Apple TV, try connecting your Apple TV directly to your router with an Ethernet cable instead of using Wi-Fi.
Your AirPlay connection might get interrupted when you lock your device, put it to sleep, or switch to a different app.
If you still can’t use AirPlay after trying these steps, contact Apple Support.
Enable Screen Mirroring Iphone 6
*HomePod isn't available in all countries and regions.