Screen mirroring brings mobile entertainment to a whole new level. Better resolution on a bigger screen is the way to go. However, there are also restrictions. Sometimes, there are compatibility issues because of different operating systems. Hence, you need a third-party app to solve this issue and help your cast iPhone to your TV. Here we will show you how to mirror iPhone to LG TV to demonstrate how third-party apps can be helpful.
Dec 24, 2020 Connect your iPad and LG TV under the same Wi-Fi network. Launch the app on your TV and iPad, then wait until the TV recognizes a network. For some models, there will be a pop-up icon that will ask for your permission to Allow the connection. If not, it will automatically show you a list of devices available. Mirror the screen and audio of your iPhone or iPad to any LG Smart TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed! The app works without the need for an Apple TV or Airplay. You can stream any app on your iPhone or iPad to your television. Don’t forget to switch OFF the mute button on the side of your iPhone so sound is enabled. Also, turn DOWN the sound of your iPhone/iPad and turn ON the sound of your TV. Stream videos, photos and apps to your TV without the need for an AppleTV. Follow the instructions in the video to enjoy the best mirroring experience. . Mirror anything and any app on your iPhone/iPad screen to your LG TVs or devices in high quality. Cast videos, music, and photos to your LG TVs or devices. Supports LG TVs, LG Blu-ray players, and various LG devices (manufactured in 2013 and later). Supports both portrait and landscape orientations for screen mirroring. Application to mirror the screen of your iPhone or iPad to any LG Smart TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed! You can mirror any app on your iPhone or iPad to your LG TV. This works on any LG Smart TV from the 2012 models onward. In using the app, there will be a couple of seconds of la.
How to mirror iPhone to LG TV
If you are looking for an instant way to mirror your iPhone to TV, then this app is for you. LetsView is a mirroring app that allows you to screen share iPhone to LG TV wirelessly. It’s user-friendly interface makes it perfect for first-time users. What’s more fascinating is that it is free! You can use it in various ways like for live streaming or entertainment. Moreover, by using the QR or PIN code method, you’ll be able to connect your devices. To explore and be amazed by its features, try following the steps below.
- Download the LetsView app on your iPhone and install it on your LG TV from the Google Play store for TV.
- Check and make sure that both devices are connected under the same WiFi network.
- After that, run the application on your iPhone and TV.
- To cast iPhone to LG TV, go to your iPhone’s Control Center. Then, tap Screen Mirroring. Select the TV’s name once it has been detected. Your iPhone will then be mirrored to your TV thereafter.
ApowerMirror is another widely used tool compatible with iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows. Using ApowerMirror, you can not only mirror your phone’s screen but also record it if you want to. You may follow the steps below to learn how to mirror iPhone to LG TV.
- Connect your iPhone and TV to the same WiFi network. Then, download ApowerMirror on both devices.
- Proceed by launching the app. On your iPhone screen, click the blue “M” button and wait for it to detect your TV.
- This time, open your iPhone’s Control Center and tap the Screen Mirroring button. Then, tap the name of your TV. The mirroring will proceed afterward.
If you are looking for a tool to connect iPhone to LG TV and allows you to mirror your iPhone or iPad to your LG TV, you should consider using the tools above. You’ll be mirroring and enjoying a bigger screen in no time. Thus, you don’t need to worry about the devices you are using as they are compatible with almost all existing platforms.
Make sure that your devices are on and nearby
Screen Share Ipad To Lg Tv Free
Check that your AirPlay-compatible devices are on. If your Apple TV is in Sleep mode and uses Ethernet, wake your Apple TV with the remote.
Make sure that your AirPlay-compatible device is near the device that you're trying to stream from. If you can't connect to an AirPlay device, try moving closer to it and try again.
To stream audio to multiple speakers with AirPlay 2, make sure that your speakers are compatible with AirPlay 2.
Restart your devices
Restart the devices that you want to use with AirPlay or screen mirroring. Learn how to restart:
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Check for updates
Make sure that all of your devices are compatible with AirPlay and updated to the latest software version. Learn how to check for updates on:
- Smart TVs
Connect your devices to the same Wi-Fi network
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Go to Settings > Wi-Fi. Also, make sure that Bluetooth is turned on.
- Apple TV: Go to Settings > Network. If your Apple TV uses Ethernet, check that the cable is plugged into the router that you use for Wi-Fi.
- Mac: Click in the menu bar.
- HomePod:* HomePod uses the same Wi-Fi network as the iOS device it was set up with. If your iOS device is in range of HomePod and connected to a different Wi-Fi network, HomePod will show an alert in the Home app that says 'Wi-Fi Network.” To connect HomePod to the same Wi-Fi network as your iOS device, open the Home app, press and hold HomePod, tap Settings, then tap 'Move HomePod to [Wi-Fi network]' at the top of the screen.
- Third-party AirPlay-compatible speakers and Smart TVs: Go to the manufacturer’s website to learn how to connect them to your Wi-Fi network.
Check your AirPlay settings
If you can’t AirPlay to an Apple TV or HomePod,* check the AirPlay settings for that device.
- On Apple TV, you might have restricted who can AirPlay.
- On HomePod,* you might have restricted speaker access.
- For AirPlay 2, you might need to invite others to control your home so they can AirPlay to your devices.
If you're using a Mac or PC, you can't AirPlay to HomePod* if you select Only People Sharing This Home.
Still need help?
If you have another issue using AirPlay, learn what to do.
If your music unexpectedly stops
If your music stops playing unexpectedly, use your device or Siri to start playing music again. In some situations, the Home app might be using your HomePod,* Apple TV, or AirPlay-compatible speaker as the main audio source for streaming music (even if your HomePod* or Apple TV isn’t currently playing music). Using Siri on that device or performing another task might cause playback to stop everywhere. You can also use an iOS device or computer with iTunes as an audio source to manually stream music instead.
If you see video but don't hear audio
If you don't hear audio when streaming video from your iOS device or Mac to your Apple TV, make sure that the volume is turned up and not muted on both your iOS device and your television or receiver.
If you're streaming video from an iPhone or iPad, check the Ring/Silent switch. If it's set to silent, you'll see an orange line. Toggle the switch to turn on the ringer.
If your content gets interrupted or your network lags
If you have a weak Wi-Fi signal or interference from a nearby device, like a microwave or baby monitor, try the following:
- Make sure that you use the recommended settings for your Wi-Fi router.
- Move or turn off other devices that might cause interference.
- If you're trying to AirPlay to Apple TV, try connecting your Apple TV directly to your router with an Ethernet cable instead of using Wi-Fi.
Your AirPlay connection might get interrupted when you lock your device, put it to sleep, or switch to a different app.
If you still can’t use AirPlay after trying these steps, contact Apple Support.
Screen Share Iphone To Lg
*HomePod isn't available in all countries and regions.