Find and select Microsoft Visual C 2015 Redistributable (x64). Click the Change button. Click the Repair button. If you encounter this issue when installing TFS, you can start VCredist.x64.exe from the TFS installation files, and then select repair.
- Visual C++ 2015 X64 Redistributable Package Download
- Visual Studio 2015 X64 Redistributable Mysql Odbc
- Visual C++ Redistributable 2015
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Page
- Visual Studio 2015 X64 Redistributable Mysql
This package contains the run-time components of Visual C++ Libraries needed for running applications on a PC without Visual C++ installed
- Visual Studio; Windows Server; Windows Dev Center; Docs; Power Apps; HoloLens 2; Other. Microsoft Rewards. Microsoft Visual C 2015-2019 redistributable x64 14.
- Installing Visual C Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 Now, when I run my installer it should launch the vcredistx64.exe. But then during the installation of that executable it gets hung up.
- Visual C Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x64 Installation Failure I am trying to install from vcredist.x64.ext on a Windows 10 (32-bit) computer. When I do so, I run into this error: 0x81f40001 - Microsoft Visual C 2015 Redistributable (x64) can only be installed on a Windows XP SP1 (x64) and newer platforms.
Whenever you want to run an application that requires components of Visual C++ , you might start downloading this Integrated Development Environment without any further consideration. However, you can download and install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package2015 or Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2015 and get the same libraries you required in the first place.
Necessary runtime components included
Once you install these runtime components, you are able to run apps developed with Visual C++ even if you do not have Visual C++ installed on your computer. Note that the installation comes with packages for both x64 and x86 CPU architectures. However, you can install both of them since there's a chance you'll encounter various apps which require specific libraries from both packages.
The package contain a wide range of useful components including C Runtime (CRT), Standard C++, ATL, MFC, OpenMP or MSDIA libraries.
Enhances app compatibility
When it comes to libraries that feature support for side-by-side deployment model, such as ATL, MFC, CRT, SCL, OpenMP, they get installed into the native assembly cache, also known as WinSxS folder. It needs to be mentioned that this happens only if the host computer runs an operating system that supports such side-by-side assemblies.
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package provides you with the appropriate libraries required by both ClickOnce and Windows Installer applications. In other words, regardless of the deployment type of the app you want to run, as long as it was developed in Visual C++, you are able to launch it without having to worry about errors or incompatibility issues.
Even though Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package might seem targeted at programmers and other tech savvy users, it should find its way on most computers of day-to-day users since there are numerous software solutions created in Visual C++ which, consequently, require the specified libraries in order to run smoothly.
Filed underMicrosoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package 2015 was reviewed by Giorgiana Arghire
- 1.8 GHz or faster processor. Dual-core or better recommended
- 1 GB of RAM (1.5 GB if running on a virtual machine)
- 50 MB of available hard disk space
- Video card that supports a minimum display resolution of 720p (1280 by 720)
- New features:
- Tools for Apache Cordova
- Developer Analytics Tools
- Debugging and Diagnostics
Visual C++ 2015 X64 Redistributable Package Download
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package 2015 14.0.24215add to watchlistsend us an update
- runs on:
- Windows Server 2016
Windows 10 32/64 bit
Windows Server 2012
Windows 2008 R2
Windows 2008 32/64 bit
Windows 8 32/64 bit
Windows 7 32/64 bit
Windows Vista 32/64 bit
- file size:
- 13.7 MB
- main category:
- visit homepage
top alternatives FREE
top alternatives PAID-->
Developer Community System Requirements Compatibility Distributable Code License Terms Blogs Known Issues
Visual Studio 2015 X64 Redistributable Mysql Odbc
This is not the latest version of Visual Studio. To download the latest release, please visit the current release notes for Visual Studio 2019.
Download Visual Studio 2015
Visual C++ Redistributable 2015
To download Visual Studio 2015, click on the download button. The files are downloaded from our free Dev Essentials subscription-based site. Please see the Dev Essentials page for information on our free comprehensive developer program and services.
Follow these steps to download:
Click the Download Visual Studio 2015 button.
Check the desired product family in the Filter by Product Family box. In Downloads, click the download button for each product you wish to download in that family (Figure 1).
Repeat steps 1 and 2 for each product family you wish to download.
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Page
Visual Studio 2015 Releases
- June 27, 2016 -- Visual Studio 2015 Update 3
- March 30, 2016 -- Visual Studio 2015 Update 2
- November 30, 2015 -- Visual Studio 2015 Update 1
- July 20, 2015 -- Visual Studio 2015
Visual Studio 2015 Product Information
Visual Studio Blogs
Visual Studio 2015 X64 Redistributable Mysql
You can find archived information for Visual Studio 2015 in the Developer Tools Blogs site. These blogs provide product insight on a broad range of features.