An advanced and feature-rich integrated development environment that comes with all the tools you need to create innovative applications
9 Visual Studio Productivity Tools
- For all other usage scenarios: In non-enterprise organizations, up to five users can use Visual Studio Community. In enterprise organizations (meaning those with 250 PCs or $1 Million US Dollars in annual revenue), no use is permitted beyond the open source, academic research, and classroom learning environment scenarios described above.
- Visual Studio — Microsoft Visual Studio.
Visual Studio 2019 Version 16.9 Release Notes Microsoft Docs
Visual Studio 2008 (VC 9.0) SP1. Visual Studio 2008 reached end of support on April 10, 2018. To aid the discovery of the latest downloads, the links are retained currently, but may be removed in the future. Download the Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1 (Installer). This is the latest Visual C service pack for Visual Studio 2008. Visual Studio 2019 version 16.9. Experience new enhancements in GitHub Actions tooling, frictionless suggestions with IntelliCode, address sanitizer support for Windows, new memory dump analyzers,.NET Productivity, and among many other improvements.
What's new in Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2019.16.10 Preview 2.1:
- Issues Addressed in this Release:
- Fixed a Known Issue in 16.10 Preview 2 with XAML Hot Reload.
- Fixed an issue in an event handler file causing a crash.
Microsoft Visual Studio is one of the most complex integrated development environments (IDE) that can be used to build projects involving software solutions, console apps, and graphical user interfaces.
During installation, users are offered the possibility to choose the additional components they want to setup, depending on the task they want to achieve: Office, SharePoint or Web developer tools, Silverlight development kits or Microsoft Foundation Classes for C++. Due to the large amount of files and data that need to be configured, it takes several minutes until installation completes (depending on the performance of the host PC).
Not only can developers start their apps from scratch, but they can also modify their existing source code or look for syntax errors. Bugs can be fixed due to the built-in debugger that can be used both as a source-level and as a machine-level one, meant to support managed code and native one developed in any supported programming language.
Due to the complexity of Visual Studio, the type of projects that can be created is equally varied, so specialized tools are provided: web and class designers, creator of forms for GUI apps and a database schema builder.
Although it runs on Windows OS, Microsoft Visual Studio does not restrict its users when it comes to the platform they can develop on: Windows Mobile, Windows CE, Silverlight, .NET Framework or .NET Compact Framework.
In other words, when developers want to create a specific type of interface or app, they can find the proper tools within Visual Studio to ensure their project is bug-free and runs smoothly.
Microsoft Visual Studio Professional is part of these download collections: File CompilersMicrosoft Visual Studio Professional was reviewed by Elena Opris
- 30 days trial (can be extended to 90 days by signing in to the software)
- 1.8 GHz or faster processor. Dual-core or better recommended
- 2 GB of RAM; 4 GB of RAM recommended (2.5 GB minimum if running on a virtual machine)
- Hard disk space: 1GB to 40GB, depending on features installed
- Video card that supports a minimum display resolution of 720p (1280 by 720); Visual Studio will work best at a resolution of WXGA (1366 by 768) or higher
- Universal Windows app development, including designing, editing, and debugging, requires Windows 10. Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2012 R2 may be used to build Universal Windows apps from the command line
- For emulator support, Windows 8.1 Pro or Enterprise (x64) editions are required. A processor that supports Client Hyper-V and Second Level Address Translation (SLAT) is also required
Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2019 16.9.4 / 2019.16.10 Preview 2.1add to watchlistsend us an update
- runs on:
- Windows Server 2016
Windows 10 32/64 bit
Windows Server 2012
Windows 8 32/64 bit
Windows 7 32/64 bit
- file size:
- 1.3 MB
- main category:
- visit homepage
top alternatives FREE
top alternatives PAID
Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications is a Shareware software in the category Development developed by Microsoft.
It was checked for updates 9,959 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month.
The latest version of Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications is 16.0.28801, released on 05/05/2020. It was initially added to our database on 10/29/2007. The most prevalent version is 9.0.30729, which is used by 22 % of all installations.
Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications runs on the following operating systems: Windows. The download file has a size of 10.7MB.
Users of Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications gave it a rating of 4 out of 5 stars.
Write a review for Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications!
|12/11/2020||n-Track Studio 9.13.3742|
|05/05/2021||Light Alloy 4.11.2|
with UpdateStar freeware.
|04/30/2021||CCleaner 5.79 update available for download|
|04/29/2021||VLC Media Player 3.0.13 update available|
|04/27/2021||The best free 2021 tools for an emergency boot device|
|04/25/2021||NVIDIA driver update 466.11 fixes security vulnerabilities|
|04/23/2021||Update for Chromium-based browser Vivaldi to 3.7.2218.58|
- » microsoft studio 2017
- » скачать microsofr visual studio
- » visual studio tool download
- » microsoft visual studio tools for appli
- » por ındr bedava ınfo
- » visual studio tools for applications 2.0
- » microsoft visual studio 2015
- » скачать visual studio tools
- » обновление до вижуал студио 10
- » visual studios скачать