Mar 03, 2021 Wing FTP Server is a highly functional, easy-to-use and secure FTP Server solution that can be used in Windows, Linux, Mac OSX and Solaris. It supports a number of file transfer protocols, including FTP, HTTP, FTPS, HTTPS and SFTP using SSH2, giving your end-users flexibility in how they connect to the server.
- Wing FTP Server, as its name suggests, is an application designed to create and manage a FTP server that supports transfer protocols such as FTP, FTPS, HTTP.
- Wing FTP Server - (Authenticated) Command Execution (Metasploit). Remote exploit for Windows platform.
- Learn about the best Wing FTP Server alternatives for your Managed File Transfer (MFT) software needs. Read user reviews of FileZilla, IBM Aspera on Cloud, and more.
- Wing FTP Server ©2003-2017 wftpserver.com All Rights Reserved.
A simple to use software solution that offers complete overview of your FTP server, its users list, activity, transfer speeds and file amount
What's new in Wing FTP Server 6.5.2:
- Added a Google Chrome extension 'Wing Download Manager', for downloading multiple files/folders in the web client.
- Improvement - Added systemd startup script 'wftpserver.service' for Linux system.
- Improvement - Improved the web client uploader, fixed some issues.
- Improvement - For the SFTP protocol, WinSCP might return an error 'Received too large SFTP packet' when the remote folder includes 10000+ files.
Wing FTP Server, as its name suggests, is an application designed to create and manage a FTP server that supports transfer protocols such as FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS and SFTP.
User-friendly interface that is easy to navigate
Wing FTP Server displays a comprehensive interface which offers quick access to the admin panel, server settings, domain configuration and various features. Everything you need is in plain sight which means that in situations when you need to act fast, you are more than capable of doing so.
As an administrator, you get to use a powerful console, manage admin accounts, view a detailed activity log and perform changes to the server. The application uses a OpenSSL FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic module and can handle IPv6 access rules.
During uptime, the application keeps track of sessions and their length, displays download and upload speeds and keeps track of the number of files that have been transferred. If you need more information, Wing FTP Server also keeps a detailed log of the server activity.
Comes with monitoring and task scheduling functions
In case you need to, the application allows you to schedule tasks. You can set them to be one time or monthly events, and choose the exact time and date in which they take place.
As far as the domain is concerned, Wing FTP Server provides monitoring, transfer and uptime statistics, as well as audit and reporting features. You are able to generate custom reports and save them in HTML or TXT format.
It goes without saying that Wing FTP Server offers real time monitoring for upload and download speeds and displays their values in graph form. You also get to use a chatting system, broadcast messages and kick various users.
A useful tool that provides a simple way to share files
With the above to consider and much more to discover, it’s safe to say that Wing FTP Server is a powerful and practical FTP server solution.
Filed underWing FTP Server was reviewed by Alexandru Chirila
Wing Ftp Server Tutorial
- 30 days trial
- Nag screen
- The free feature-limited edition is activated after the trial period with the following limitations:
- Max user accounts per domain: 10
- Max concurrent connections per domain: 10
- Max domain number: 1
- Missing features:
- Lifetime technical support
- Weblink & upload link
- FTPS (Secure FTP over SSL)
- HTTPS (Web Client over SSL)
- SFTP over SSH2
- Store users via ODBC database
- Store users via Mysql database
- Events manager
- Task scheduler
- Windows Authentication
- LDAP Authentication
- Memory: 128 MB of system memory (RAM)
- Disk space: 30 MB free hard disk drive space
- Display: SVGA(1024 x 768) or higher resolution monitor
- Processor: Intel or AMD x86 processors.
- Network: TCP/IP communications enabled
Wing FTP Server 6.5.2add to watchlistsend us an update
- runs on:
- Windows Server 2019
Windows Server 2016
Windows 10 32/64 bit
Windows Server 2012
Windows 2008 32/64 bit
Windows 8 32/64 bit
Windows 7 32/64 bit
- file size:
- 13.8 MB
- main category:
- visit homepage
top alternatives FREE
top alternatives PAID